trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really good question that I hope is asked by JM. This is ALL one-sided based on interviews with JA where she no doubt lied, lied, lied.

I keep reminding myself, this testimony is all based on lies. I hope the jury is doing the same.

MOO

Mel

Wait, did Travis ever keep a journal? If so has that ever been brought out into this trial? Sorry I may have missed something as I didn't watch right from the start. ;)

They've got to be fed up. We're normal folks (well, sort of ;)), and we are. This merry-go-round of "new witness, time to retell the entire story from beginning to end again even though you've already heard it all and we're just going to repeat what Jodi told you to begin with," would seriously threaten my mental health.

Why did she want to know about the other alleged girls....so she can email them? Slash their tires?

the sooner these people realise jodi isn't capable of feeling anything for anyone but herself the better!!!

opinion here? I'm not watching but I did go downstairs and turn the kitchen TV on while I cooked my weekly 15 lb spiral sliced ham for my lacrosse playing twins who will proceed to devour it by tomorrow evening...but I digress. Anywho, all I could think while I was listening to her "interpret" what people mean by reading their e-mails or journals is what the hell is she expert at? She's "expertly" interpreting the e-mails of strangers and the personal "diary" of a murderous pathological liar. Exactly WHAT is that specialty? Not to mention she is not even well educated (comparatively or recently) in anything other than peddling her dated tripe about women are victims and men are abusers because..power imbalance. I find all this testibaloney ridiculous and can't even believe this is admissible. It's like a freakin joke.

Anyway, thanks you all for watching-just reading here makes me crazy and 5 minutes of Alyce live on my screen was just too much. But I really can't wait for Juan....Juanderful Juan-that is all that will make this worthwhile. The lunacy of this witness as any kind of "expert" will be exposed.

If JA and Nurmi already went over all this journal garbage, I don't see why Violet has to do it all over again. Just to have another spin?

"She wanted him to feel better." - ALV

So, jamming a knife into his back 7 times is the answer?

Just who the heck does she think she is insisting that TA tell her about women he is seeing and why is ALV supporting her position. Bollocks.

Never thought I'd say this. "I MISS SAMUALS."

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

Sadly I agree with you 1000%. He was mopey, dopey and sleepy. This woman is dangerous in her duplicity.

Oh please is this where she had to bump uglies and calm him down?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Bet the jury quit taking notes and depositing questions in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89