trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What relationship ? They are broken up except in Ms. Arias' mind...ALV- sorry but you are full of it.

If the jury buys any of this crap I am just giving up.
Seriously none of this, even IF TRUE (which it is not), justifies MURDER! sheesh

I just want Juan to hold up a post mortem picture of travis and ask her whether Travis' being allegedly "controlling" justifies his slaughter.

BBM Pretty sure you can count on something just like that.

IIRC her reaction to him banging his head against the wall was to shoot it and try to cut it off.

Warning signs so she stalks more.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

So now if Travis acts "kind" Jodi is very suspicious. The guy just could not win. No wonder he banged his head on the door a couple of times

JA feels suspicious when Travis acts kind to her. ?? (Errrr....this is called paranoia, not abuse. It can be a BIG RED FLAG for mental illness, Alyce.)

Jody had EMPATHY for Travis? Oh PUH-LEEZE! If ALV had ANY of the jurors hooked even a little bit at this point, if she believes Jodi had empathy for ANYONE, let alone Travis, she's lost them now! Jodi does not DO empathy; she tries to get others to do it FOR her.

Halleluja - Amen

What relationship ? They are broken up except in Ms. Arias' mind...ALV- sorry but you are full of it.

she was a booty call....get over it--you either choose to remain booty call or move along...:banghead:

:banghead: < ------------ me, so does this mean I am committing suicide?

I think that's an honest reaction to hearing the Law of Attraction referenced over and over and over again.

That reaction or drooling on your shirt, take your pick :seeya:

The expert talks as if they were in a relationship and JA choose to stay. She was the one who moved miles away to be with him. It was over. If she hadn't of moved there I doubt her and Travis would have even stayed in touch. But she wouldn't allow that because he was hers.
Again, no ties financially, not living together, no children, not even friends in common. There was no reason for her to "stay", not that she was really in something to stay in anyway.

She would have spent over a year with him??? They weren';t even "official" yet!

so now if travis acts "kind" jodi is very suspicious. The guy just could not win. No wonder he banged his head on the door a couple of times

this!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Wake me if I start to drool...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is incredibly painful to watch/hear. I think tomorrow I will take a nice long drive around the lake. I need me a nature fix after all this :banghead:

This wanting it to feel like it had earlier reminds me of drug addicts that keep hitting drugs, wanting the first rush feeling again, but it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89