Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2007

Journal ARTICLE?? She loves Travis - naw

Yes, Jodi's Journal entries are so good, they're articles - to be taken in the same way as research. Blech,- Jodi writes her own take on things in her own journal. If Jodi writes that she's still seeing Travis, it could mean she's creeping in his backyard looking into his windows - it doesn't mean he was seeing her.

"The way things were were pretty great for her, and she wants that back."

The "really good tmes" were all prior to her moving to Mesa where he got to see Jodi for who she really is.

The garbage flowing from the stand in response to the high pitched tones of Willmott coupled with the look of arrogance wafting off of Jodi's ugly face are making me crazy.

"An old psych term"... ?
Would we expect anything more from this ridiculous "professional"???

Oh come on! What are all the smiles and giggles about with Wilmott and the judge at sidebar? :facepalm: For pete's sake this is serious.

I have seen this behavior between them from the beginning.....which is why I don't think the accused will be convicted. There will be a mistrial before the judge will allow that to happen.

They were NOT together a year! They were NOT in a relationship when she moved to Mesa! They were NOT in a relationship after she moved back to Yreka!

Does this woman know how she sounds?!? :banghead:

If this jury has any brains they can see clearly that the only abuser, stalker was JA and everything the expert is describing fits JA to a T.

Bet the jury quit taking notes and depositing questions in the box.

Even if they might want to ask questions, I think the jury is getting tired of this trial. If they have questions for ALV, they know that she will go on and on and on, and they don't want to listen to this bull@#$% any longer than is absolutely necessary. :moo:

haha Wilmott just sighed.... she sounds bored too :D

Alyce, Jodi was an adult. She had been around the block more times than the ice cream man. She knew how these situations worked and could have left if she wanted to. She was not an innocent babe-in-the-woods and was not naive.

maybe they "escalated" after 1month of her moving to mesa because he wanted her the frick gone

There was NO relationship.... Poor guy, she was like Velcro. The timing is he didn't invite her there!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

They didn't live together for almost a year...and things were escalating....come on ALV, don't you SEE what's happening here???????

Get your head out of your azzzzzzzzz and see this for what it was, JODI was escalating!

JA begins to see 'warning signs' when Travis started treating her with kindness. "Wrong Way". Guess the signs disappeared when she took her road trip to murder him. This is such gobbledygook! She is a crazy-maker - poor Travis.

Did she just reference Pavlov's dogs?

I must be in some other reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members