trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think JA had a lot of power with that gun and knife.

So the throat slasher can say "no" to vaginal wake up sex, but can't say "no" to leaving a baseball game?

LOL! Have you watched some of the PPL award ceremonies on YouTube? Those guys seem to think they are part of the Academy Awards! Academy Award wannabees!

I have not, but now that I know they are there I'm off to find them! Lord knows I'll never be blessed with an invite! :please:

Which side is AV on?
The power is not with the one with the gun shot to the head and slit throat.

i find it ridiculous that ALV is allowed to give her impressions on the dynamics of TA JA relationship based on JOdi's words, NOT having the chance to interview Travis or his friends, and basing her DV and BWS claims on emails ( she isnt even familiar how emails work and how you can edit forwarded emails, or even fake the emails) It just seems too much hearsay,, ALSO, how does she even validate this as a relationship when Jodi and Travis NEVER lived together,let alone married, had a short term under 5 month relationship, were just basically f#buddies, and Jodi was not forced to stay with him for financial or baby reasons homelessness, ,, How dare her testimony even be allowed?

I think ALV is setting JA up for a crime of passion defense.

I can't watch more than 1.5 minutes of this ALV b.s. :furious:

when she first took the stand I thought, hmmm JM best be nice with her

I've changed my mind and now hope he TEARS into her non stop!!

Baseball game . . . . JA attended or going to attend a game with some friends happened to be on TA's birthday . . he called her and asked her to . . .

after TA has a converstion with JA while walking toward the stadium . . . subject matter of conversation . . .why she hasn't planned anything to do with . .. to spend time with him on his birthday . . . .

had they made prior plans to his bday? no they have not . ..
diamond backs game

is he guilting her?
yes - he leaves but she asks him take her with - he refuses - her girlfriend takes her all way backto Mesa and she bakes him a cake and spends night with him

use of guilt, control, manipulate her into doing what he wants her to do . . they are not a couple in relationship and he is making demands on her as if they were in a relationship.

object = demands

more subtle demands not you are to be here . . . subtle . . . use of manipulation and emotion - subtle it is not as direct.

JA decides to go back and spend evening with TA . . isn't that her fault/ . .. there is power difference - she cares more about the relationship than he does. . . people who care more have less power in relationship.

JA cares more about relationship than TA . . . . power differential . .. .seen this many times in work and ALV has lots of friends.

power differential = start out in abusive relationship . . . .a difference in power. . person with less power in relationship often don't feel they have a choice . . .they want smething and feel they have to go extra mile to get it . . .don't often feel they have choice - more focused on moving relationship closer together than making own choices. . . . the relationship they want is driving this

"You feel like your back's against the wall" Who really had his back against a wall (when JA was thrusting the knife into his heart)?

OH MY GOD. MAKE IT STOP.

A man I date doesn't have a choice if there's a power differential that favors me? I could force him to slaughter his entire family if I so chose?

The only "power differential" in this case was the power Jodi had with the gun and knife when she got the drop on Travis.

Are we going to go through every single journal entry this chickenhead wrote?
August 2007,

What I am interested in hearing is what ALV thinks about the journal entry and email that Jodi wrote to Travis after she slaughtered him. But that probably won't be relevant tho...

SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member