trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Jodi wearing a sweater? It was @90º in Phoenix today.

Just trying to catch up after work. Let's see if I got everything

Juror #5 is gone. She was an idiot? the DT were picking holes in teddy bears cause Jodi was jealous and she bore the brunt of this? Pick one

The DP is necessary in some cases? The DP is never necessary anytime? Pick one

ALV and JW are never never gonna stop yakking. No choice question.

JM will get to cross this time next year? Ask the 8 ball.

WS people are gobbling chocolate to quell rising anger or boredom or both? Multiple choice

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: How did I do?

I think you got it!! You get a gold star!!

NG said that some TH's feel that ALV may be the hail mary to get JA an ACQUITTAL.
That is the first time I have heard that word mentioned in reference to this trial. Lesser charges, maybe, LWOP as opposed to DS, yes, but never the A word....
I don't like it, I really don't like it.....
Night all, I need to shake my head till all my marbles get back in a nice little row... :)

BBM... Key phrase it's a HAIL MARY like odds of winning the lottery (powerball not wife) :floorlaugh:

NG said that some TH's feel that ALV may be the hail mary to get JA an ACQUITTAL.
That is the first time I have heard that word mentioned in reference to this trial. Lesser charges, maybe, LWOP as opposed to DS, yes, but never the A word....
Night all, I need to shake my head till all my marbles get back in a nice little row... :)

i'm not worried i think nancy grace is just trying to screw with our heads lol.

ALV's "expert" testimony has gone on longer than TA and JA's "relationship"... ugh...

April 3rd ALV
April 8th Juan makes Alyce cry...all day.
April 9th Is there redirect? Please tell me no.
April 10th Closing arguments
April 11th Closing arguments
April 15th Tax day and Judgement day for Jodi

Is this about right?
Nope! JM needs to do rebuttal after JW's inevitable redirect.

I have reached the point where I am cringing at LaViolette's testimony. I feel embarrassed for her and, just plain embarrassed. I don't know how she made her reputation because to me it's clear, she is not that bright- she's just a hard networker. I also cringe at the thought that she is a face of domestic violence advocacy. I cringe for every woman who put her life in LaViolette's hands. It makes me weep.

I agree. I have to wonder if these two "experts" have always been lacking something or if they became this way after coming in contact with JA.

:floorlaugh: BBM

Juror #5 is gone. She was an idiot? the DT were picking holes in teddy bears cause Jodi was jealous and she bore the brunt of this? Pick one

WS people are gobbling chocolate to quell rising anger or boredom or both? Multiple choice

Me too. I saw a Tweet from the Wild about Trial guy who said there were no more jury questions in the basket today & it was a long-*advertiser censored* day!

I was actually screaming at the TV screen towards the end of the ALV Show this afternoon. Absolute drivel.:furious:

With an hour left, I went shopping. I feel like I've heard it all ad nauseam. She is an intellectually weak witness, something I did not expect. The rote banality of her testimony reminds me of Arias'.

Kinda OT but wow funny how some of us have "collective" childhood experiences.. We did square dancing too but I think it was 5th grade ;)

I do remember 4th grade field day my crush freckle faced Mikey wouldn't be my partner for 3 legged race & I had to pair up with the boy in our class who had a glass eye... I thought that was horrific back then..

Now I feel like a snarky lil beezy for being so horrified to be his partner.. Especially since glass eye was due to an accident when his mom spanked him with fly swatter the metal loop handle "plucked" it out while squirming trying to not get 'swatted'... Really I feel bad about that now...

Ha ha! I had to square dance in 4th grade, too! I thought it was an aberration!

I don't know, it's a male heavy jury panel, and I bet every single one of those men can relate to Travis and see Jodi for the predator she is.

I think you got it!! You get a gold star!!

Yippee! I'll take the gold star but if anyone has some leftover carmel/chocolate Easter eggs, could you throw those in too? Just aim them at my open mouth. :what:

I don't think she was an idiot! I think Jodie was threatened by her.

And folks, we have a WINNAH! :great:

Matt Zarrell just reported on NG the DT wanted the jury sequestered, but the judge said NO.

NG is talking about JA acting like a cat that swallowed the canary

OT
A month ago I adopted a kitty (Violet), rescued from a snow collapsed, no heat shelter in West Virginia and taken to a Conn. no kill shelter 3 days after Hurricane Sandy. Tomorrow, I am adopting her sister, Daphne. Both are severely traumatized, extremely fearful and shy...
Tomorrow Violet & Daphne will be reunited, finally have stability, a furr-ever loving family, a warm and cozy home with window seats to watch birdies, chipmunks and squirls.

Tomorrow... will be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member