trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to hear that the dress code is much laxer than in Texas. We've never thought of doing anything like these people do. We would be told to go home and change.

Where are you at ILTBP? I got called for jury duty in February, and some of those folks were dressed so skimpily, I felt overdressed in a pair of khaki slacks and a dress blouse. Granted, this was Hunt County, home of trailer trash and meth labs...

JA's Mom being interrogated by Detective Flores on Dr Drew. OMG she said JA has mental problems and freaks out. :what:

From Dr. Drew’s interrogation tape with Jodi’s mom:

Jodi’s friends would call her mom in the middle of the night telling her that Jodi had been freaking out and Jodi needed help.

Jodi’s mom did NOT state, “Oh, no. My daughter could never kill anyone.” Her mom knows that Jodi is dangerous.

NG is talking about JA acting like a cat that swallowed the canary

OT
A month ago I adopted a kitty (Violet), rescued from a snow collapsed, no heat shelter in West Virginia and taken to a Conn. no kill shelter 3 days after Hurricane Sandy. Tomorrow, I am adopting her sister, Daphne. Both are severely traumatized, extremely fearful and shy...
Tomorrow Violet & Daphne will be reunited, finally have stability, a furr-ever loving family, a warm and cozy home with window seats to watch birdies, chipmunks and squirls.

Tomorrow... will be a good day.

Bless you.

:heartluv:

I still think it a miracle that poor cat JA was supposed to be taking care of barely surviving the trauma only to be reportedly taken to a shelter. Hoping it did find a home also.

MOO

April 3rd ALV
April 8th Juan makes Alyce cry...all day.
April 9th Is there redirect? Please tell me no.
April 10th Closing arguments
April 11th Closing arguments
April 15th Tax day and Judgement day for Jodi

Is this about right?

You forgot Juan's rebuttal. He has lots of witnesses. Closing for State, Closing for Defense and then a chance for the State to add to their Closing Statement one last time. I think we are into May by now.

Interesting I heard jodiMom say that she and Jodi have no real relationship... Or something like that...
Wow I hope these go up on YouTube.

Thumbs up to Darryl. He had all good things to say about Jodi. BUT he ended his testimony by saying Jodi said she was going to ARIZONA.

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.

Oh my that interrogation video of JA's mom.... Honestly breaks my heart for the mother.... Her courtroom antics are sickening, but I feel bad for her. I want to see more of what her mother says!! Can these be shown in court?? HLN and their damn crack videos keep me hooked!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Where are you seeing this?

Too bad the jury will only see this interview after the verdict.

I believe this Violette malarchy is going to get to at least one juror.

I don't know, it's a male heavy jury panel, and I bet every single one of those men can relate to Travis and see Jodi for the predator she is.

:rocker:

... and now there's one less woman whose name might have been drawn for deliberations.

Stupid, stupid defence move! If they think the men on that jury are going to be infatuated with Arias' guile, they have another think coming IMO.

It could have been any one, or all, of those male jurors (or their sons) that ALV is portraying as an abuser. They are going to hate her and the defendant. :twocents:

Oh phwew....you all are just as shocked as me....

Major major bombshell Imo...
Dads tape is next..... yikes......wow......

Her mom said they didn't have a good relationship!

Wonder if these tapes are going to wind up in the State's Rebuttal case??

Jodi's dad had to be hospitalized that day,
I am scared to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members