trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder WHEN her mental problems started? If it was years ago then the question is why her family didn't do anything. I can't wait to hear more.

She doesn't have a treatable mental illness. She's a psychopath. She's a predator.

Where are you seeing this?

Dr. Drew is on HLN channel now. But right this minute they're still showing some of today's testimony. He did a teaser with a short clip of an interview tape of her mom.

Her mom couldn't understand how she could have come home from 'Utah' and acted so normal.:what:

Wow! Can't wait to see more.

fran

What kind of consent would Dr. Drew need to show the tape of Flores speaking to Jodi's Mother? I think that's WAY over the line unless Mom said it was okay.

How in the world could these experts testify this way after having seen this? I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. This is sick!!!

OH OH OH.... THINK THE DOG CONVO COME UP???

Like EF ask Mom or Dad about the family dog???

(kinda still stuck on the dog thing cuz it's usually 1st sign of possible sociopath/serial killer)

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.

Have you ever been involved with a sociopath? If you're doing what they want you to do, they can actually come off as being quite normal. It's when they're not getting what they want that they start to play their games. One can be with "them" for many years before understanding what "they" are. It's very difficult to understand/believe that humans like this exist even when you're in close contact with them.

moo

Juan's Cross Exam of ALV:

Juan: Are ALL of your opinions of Travis Alexander, his ex-girlfriends, and his friends derived from Ms. Arias' emails, journals, and Ms. Arias words when you interviewed her?

ALV: Yes

Juan: I have no more questions for this witness, Your Honor.

(At this point the jury gives Juan a standing ovation.):rocker::rocker::rocker:

Where are these talking heads getting all these unreleased tapes????????

Perhaps Jodi's mom is a good actress and she's only pretending to be distressed in front of Det. Flores. Psychopaths come from dysfunctional homes.

Jodie's mom said she would get calls in the middle of the night.

Admittedly, I've finally found a place for her mother in my heart after that. Poor woman knows she gave birth to the spawn of satan and didn't know how to deal with it :(

Where are you watching this interview?

She sure did.

Ddi anyone else notice in just that short clip her Mom sounded completely believable, whereas her daughter has never achieved that amount of believability in the hours of tape we've seen of her.

Her mom was devastated!

JMHO
fran

I can NOT wait for the drone to be silenced and for the trash to be removed.

0027814-R1-022-9A.jpg

They're gonna show. Jodie's dad and a bishop she twisted the bishops words to continue sex.

I want to see more. It was heart breaking. She is genuinely very upset.

She knows her daughter is a cold blooded murderer.

She probably knows a lot of scary things Jodi has done through the years.

She was probably relieved when she moved out.

IMO

Doctor Drew showing interrogation tapes with Jodi's Mom right now. With dad later. Interesting.

They knew she was nuts. She has to pay. Men pay for commiting these types of crimes. She has to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill