trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is a thief, imho, and she's been doing it for a long time. (ever have extended family members that have to be watched closely if they are around?) ....I'm willing to bet she steals cash and medicine...grandparents?, dad's? ....the eyes look straight ahead, one hand distracting while the other hand is stealing. (The moment they walk in the house, they are scoping it out.) Yep, I have seen that before and Jodi looks/acts just like 'em.

We've seen it here too. The judge seems to have ignored it but JA snuck out a letter or something to her "mamma" while we watched...

moo

If RS and ALV knew of the parents' interviews, they are even bigger lying frauds that I thought before. I hope their careers suffer for this.

I hope this will at least be part of JM's expert's testimony.

Fair enough, but i'm entitled to my opinion and how does anyone know what I do for a living or educated in. :twocents:

Careful... there actually are legitimate experts on here.

Yes you can :great:

Lol...one of my (actual) innocuous posts caused a splash screen that said a mod needed to review it.....scared the poopy outta me...

Fair enough, but i'm entitled to my opinion and how does anyone know what I do for a living or educated in. :twocents:

Now, now. I didn't say that you weren't, and I didn't have anything to do with the "expert" problem! Don't bite me. :please:

Lol...one of my (actual) innocuous posts caused a splash screen that said a mod needed to review it.....scared the poopy outta me...

Aw, you're not a made man (or person) until you get timed out anyway. ;) No power differential intended.

He did do that. He didn't respond to a SINGLE question the media was throwing out at him. He posed for a pic and was caught (surprised) to sign an autograph on a woman's cane. A minute at best and then he left. No interviews at all.

moo

Yeah sorry I was wishing out loud he did this with ANYONE that asked (not yelling just highlighting the word I used in my original post) to talk to him/pose/sign. Again I feel he was being nice but IMO he should have said I'm not talking to anyone until after the trial hope you understand, and I bet every single person would have understood! Look at what this one minute has done. But hindsight is always easy huh? :)

I am not. Jodi's mom is Jodi's mom. She's a "CA" . She will do the same. That's what Narcissistic moms do for their daughters...

moo

ETA - Papa stopped showing up pronto, didn't he?

moo again

I thought it was so interesting .. and by no means a coincidence that the only day her brother was mentioned in testimony ... he was there. Then the only day her sister was mentioned ... she was there... Then the father ....Choreography courtesy of the defense team.

O/T Apparently the GATE TO HELL has been found in Turkey. Can we take up donations to get Jodi a rental car and mapquest so she doesn't get lost on the way...?
(it really has been found but i don't think i can attach a link)

Awesome. The ancient city of Hierapolis has been located.

:seeya: You guys are ALL my buddies. :)

Maybe I should check out the psych thread...

Now, now. I didn't say that you weren't, and I didn't have anything to do with the "expert" problem! Don't bite me. :please:

Lol... You folks are in rare form tonight! They better start moving this trial along before we all go well and truly off the reservation!! Lol

I was trying to figure that out today. So, is Alyce being paid too for trial prep? 50 hours total at 300, maybe?

Dear ole Alyce.

Listen, those Brady's didn't leave her much in the way of pension, you know. She doesn't even have her own house. She had to work seven days a week just to be allowed to sleep in a guest room. I think they made her buy her own uniform.

She certainly likes getting things in sets of two. Kinda of weird.
She also was caught with 2 pens several times.

2 cheesburgers
2 sunscreens
2 face cleansers

Wow - you're right. And when Dr. Drew showed a picture of her sitting at the DT table she had 4 put put pencils in front of her.

And don't forget - 2 gas cans. One can never have 3 ya know....she returned that pesky third one!

I wonder if she has 4 imaginary friends now!

:what:

Ok~ Just heard an author interviewed on NPR the other day. She has just published a book called "GULP" about the digestive system. Why did I think of JA???
http://www.npr.org/2013/04/01/175381702/in-digestion-mary-roach-explains-what-happens-to-the-food-we-eat

"She tests olive oils in an attempt to understand the nuances of flavor, goes on location to a fecal transplant, and meets murderers who hide contraband like tobacco and cellphones in their rectums behind bars, in a practice known as "hooping.""

anti-fungal cream = jail *advertiser censored*.

Jumping off your post ElleElle..Maybe JA got her creme from Eddie Snell. He seemed to be promoting "Paustenbalm Thigh Cream". [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hTqMtzLQQ"]Travis Alexander - Eddie Snell's Paustenbalm - YouTube[/ame]

What does any kind of cream have to do with this trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970