trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce lies straight out by saying - "I would call it a domestically abusive relationship."

Shame on you, Alyce. Oh, you will eat your bitter words. You and Jodi can have lunch both eating your bitter words.

Prayers for Travis's Family and Friends.

ALV sees abuse everywhere where most people wouldn't. I wonder if there is any relationship she wouldn't call abusive.

Anyone else feel like this is a big sham and we're all getting punked?

This case will go down in infamy and be the prime example for future judges of how NOT to run a courtroom.

Biggtime! I bet her websites getting many rants and complaints.
I thought Casey Anthony's trial would go down in history as the most bazaar! Move over Casey you've been replaced.

Jodi is scanning the jury again today. She better watch her face, She is not in control of them, they are in control of her.

I think Jodi's on some kind of barbiturate today. The peanut-butter mouth thing is probably from dry mouth, which is a common side effect of those drugs. She is definitely "floaty" in appearance, slow-lidded, and much slower overall in mannerism and movement. :cow:

Isn't it time for one of her bathroom breaks yet?

Has the defense opened the door for JM to bring in some of the interrogation video regarding Jodi's cat/dog incidents? I hope so. Also, the video of Jodi asleep on Travis' lap should be brought in, too. The jury really needs to see the "real" Jodi in action - not the Jodi that the DT wants them to see. :moo:

That tape showing Jodi sleeping on Travis's lap bugs me to no end. I can't get over her behaviour in a group of his colleagues. This is how junior high kids act in their first boyfriend, girlfriend relationships. First you hold hands, then you hang all over them, then you sit in their laps or put your head in their lap. It is showing off possession. So incredibly weird to see an adult do it. Sooooo weird.

Jodi never lived with Travis. She tells Detective Flores that she had for months and months, but no she never lived there.

I agree, but she did spend a lot of time there. She slept over, took showers, etc. To me, she should have cleaned his house for free. He allowed her to flop there.

So Wilma must really believe all this information about TA otherwise could she put on this expert if she did not believe what the witness is testifying to?

Is this a correct assumption?

BBM.. that's the key word..
Remember what they say about assuming! :floorlaugh:

I think that JW is doing the job Taxpayers are paying her to do...
How she sleeps at night? You got me! :twocents:

BBBBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG! I can't believe that this "person" is actually testifying on information that came from a known liar and may or may not be doctored journal entries. It is crazy how this "person" can testify to TA who she never met or spoken with. Seriously...I am still....ahh...nevermind...*walks away mumbling under my breath

"Does he do something to make her feel special?"

I can't help hearing one of my favorite snippet quotes. This one is from Dharma And Greg:

Dharma: "What makes a girl feel special?"
Friend: "Wearing thong underwear backwards."

Thanks for adding your professional experience to my anecdote. She had not gone into an actual courtroom during that time, she was still in school.

Just my two cents, not trying to correct you or anything.

Now Alyce can utilize ancient psychoanalytic theory in which she's not trained, to make sense of a situation she did not see or experience.

I noticed that once in a while she'll loosely throw in a psychological concept to give her authority. Anyone can do that. Hell, JA can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18