trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the defendant was on the stand for like a million days on direct about her sex life, then about 20 mins regarding the actual murder.

We are getting closer to JuanTime. :great:

So Jodi's folks turned her into the police in 8th grade for growing pot? HLN tape. Mom Says Jodi had it in her head that she had a terrible childhood and it was not the case.

Caught some fish in the surf this morning, lunch!

image.jpg

internet-memes-go-on.gif

Definitely in the running for post of the day so far! Maybe post of the week! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"She snuck up at his house and she looked in the window."

So that's how her father described it as told to her by JA. Come on, this should be in evidence.

There was a gathering at Travis' house. Jodi showed up and in a room of 30 people introduced herself as his girlfriend when they had only gone on a few dates and were NOT official. In fact there was a girl there he had been seriously dating. Not sure exactly who.

Then she was told that people would be staying over, he gave two girls his bed, everyone else got bedrooms, couches and he slept in his office. Jodi refused to leave and instead slept UNDER his Christmas Tree.

That is the true story told by people who were there which is the story Jodi lied about when she claimed she slept on the floor next to him and when she tried to hold his hand he pulled away.

The girl who was really good friends with Travis, like brother status was there. She is the same girl who he helped when she drank a little too much. The story Jodi told about her having a heavy chest and having it up against Travis. Again that was a lie but Jodi was extremely jelous of her and cornered her in a bathroom and told her that Travis belonged to HER and would not let this girl leave until the girls' friend walked in thank goodness.

Hope that helps some, there are so many lies being brought to light with the true story they get kind of long winded.

Thanks.
I do remember that story. I'm guessing it was 2007? Just trying to reconcile this latest story about Travis not returning her call on Christmas day, etc..

Former RPR (Registered Professional Reporter) here. I wish that were true! It's usually a matter of the judge you're working for. Most of the time, they look out for you and intervene when they think you're getting behind (because they're speaking over each other, too fast, etc.). You can always stop the proceedings and say something if that happens, but most people do everything possible to avoid that. This particular guy is actually one of the nationally-ranked speed writers, so he isn't going to have that kind of problem often. Some of the attorneys might be considerate enough to go to the extent of trying to be sure things get on the record cleanly, but others will actually try to ding you when you produce a transcript -- "Hey, there's something missing here." I think JW may just be posturing.

It is true that you do not always process the conversation actively, but it's not as though you go into a trance and aren't aware of what's being said. If you're concentrating really hard on staying on top speed-wise, you probably won't remember lots of detail about what was just said at times.

:twocents:

Thanks for adding your professional experience to my anecdote. She had not gone into an actual courtroom during that time, she was still in school.

:furious:What does this have to do with that <mod snip> slaughtering TA in cold blood?

So <mod snip> must really believe all this information about TA otherwise could she put on this expert if she did not believe what the witness is testifying to?

Is this a correct assumption?

No but money talks

Oh so now she's been coached on how she's showing bias toward females so just said "victims of either gender". Too little too late.

Listening to her one would think that the only victims are females. She's a <mod snip>!

Wow, this is just so wrong. Whatever happened to the option of apoligizing when you feel guilty for something? That option does not exist in ALV's world I guess.

Correct. In Alyce's World, all must be explained within a framework of abuse. There are no other reasonable explanations for anything. If someone does not appear abusive, it is evidence that they are hiding their abuse. If you don't believe that, she can prove it with an unsubstantiated story from 30 years ago.

LOL! Well I knoooooow that. It's just the lie is starting to morph before the jurors eyes. My lord we spent hours on cross trying to get that whole painful story about the 'event' down pat and here come AVL with all the wrong facts in perfect sequence.

They just can't keep their lies straight.

Too many lies, and too many reasons to change them on the fly.

But, whaddaya expect for $300/hour of someone else's money!?!

Anyone else feel like this is a big sham and we're all getting punked?

This case will go down in infamy and be the prime example for future judges of how NOT to run a courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82