DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

It DIDN'T happen.

Just like 95% of everything JA claims... :liar:

LOL! Well I knoooooow that. It's just the lie is starting to morph before the jurors eyes. My lord we spent hours on cross trying to get that whole painful story about the 'event' down pat and here come AVL with all the wrong facts in perfect sequence.

Was there something ALV supposedly couldn't testify about? The judge has let all this carp in.

Someone just sneezed "bullsh@t" when Alyce testified it was an abusive relationship.

:floorlaugh:

Aww i thought she was finished there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes when I speak to victims of domestic violence...

Not saying when I speak to Jodi. Please hear this jury.

Crocodile tears #jodiarias @HLNTV @InSession

When Juan get's up, instead of "I beg your pardon sir?!" I can guess we're going to get "Don't you abuse me sir!" This is just odious.

arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

in my best Nancy Grace voice...

Unleash JM...

lol

get this woman off the stand,....pure bullchit...:banghead:

thank you for letting me, vent:great:

now back to your regular program

So <mod snip> must really believe all this information about TA otherwise could she put on this expert if she did not believe what the witness is testifying to?

Is this a correct assumption?

It's horrible to listen to but the family has to...so I feel like I'm betraying/abandoning them if I avoid it which believe me is the ONLY reason I'm subjecting myself to it now and this afternoon where I'm attending live. (blech)

Very true. Thanks for making me feel guilty for turning it off. ;)

It took 5 days on the stand for JW to be able to ask "is this an abusive relationship"? WTF

Alyce lies straight out by saying - "I would call it a domestically abusive relationship."

Shame on you, Alyce. Oh, you will eat your bitter words. You and Jodi can have
lunch both eating your bitter words.

Prayers for Travis's Family and Friends.

just popping in, the kids are on spring break this week so I haven't been keeping up as much. I did just watch a few minutes of the trial and see JA studying the jury *rolls eyes*

Did I hear right that there's no court tomorrow?

this is mostly general testimony.So?Juan will have very little to question her on. I mean do we really need to keep hearing about the journal as if it is a live witness??

CAN'T WAIT 'til JM gets his claws in her!!

ALV just pronounced 'ameliorate' the wrong way just like JA did on the stand. <mod snip>

She lived with travis, he charged her no rent. She cleaned his house, he paid her to do it. Shouldn't she have been doing this in return for letting her stay there? This testimony is pure BS!

Jodi never lived with Travis. She tells Detective Flores that she had for months and months, but no she never lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82