trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA's fantasy was that if she told Travis she had to move because she couldn't afford to pay rent that he would invite her to stay with him for free. After all, he has that great big house that just needs a woman's touch. I think her plan all along was to move in with Travis because that has been her pattern with men all along.

No doubt this was her plan!

To hold up more than half a day of a murder trial of this magnitude I conclude one or both of these two things:

1. Alyce LaViolette is stellar at covering up a severe illness that she couldn't recover from over a 90 min lunch break (or attempt to).

2. She's a full blown Narcissist.

(or maybe she's having a panic attack at the very thought of this direct winding down/Martinez getting ahold of her which is legit but sorry chickie, THIS IS WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR).

It is sooooo frustrating. A high school student practically needs a signed note from a doctor to miss school but LaV can just declare illness and stop everything and the judge doesn't even challenge the validity and extent of her illness (took less than 5 minutes to decide to cancel court)?
If you are correct about her being a Narcissist, she will call in sick again tomorrow just to validate how "serious" her illness is.

If anyone gets ahold if the unedited parents interviews....can we get a new thread?

HLN is gonna leak these out in a painfully slow dribble that will surely drive me insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no sympathy or respect for JA's parents, especially the mother.

If Jodi was such a problem at such a young age that the entire family was upset by her, that her friends called in the middle of the night telling Sandy to get help for Jodi, why didn't Sandy get her the professional help she needed.

I realize Jodi didn't want help, but she was her parent's child until the age of 18.
They should have insisted she go. Mental problems are equally important as physical problems.

They didn't do enough for their child.

MOO

I just watched it again and there JW was asking questions, I saw no not passed, or anything else, then JW seemed to turn her head, either looking at the judge or the defense table and then asks to approach. How would she know that the expert was sick?

I rewatched also and agree. JW looks over to her left, maybe she's looking at the digital courtroom clock, then looks directly back at the judge and asks to approach.

What happened just before this decision to recess for the day was made? I had HLN on and was only half-listening but of course they are a long long way behind live testimony. Thanks!

BBM

I think the SAME THING! When my husband came home for lunch, he asked, "Is she still talking?" I shook my head and replied, "Her ego is massive!"

She doesn't believe what she's saying. But she has convinced herself that she can convince OTHERS to believe what she's saying. She's just like her client! :twocents:

A normal person would feel MORTIFIED holding up a trial like this for over HALF A DAY. A Narcissist would feel good about it.

She better have some kinda acute illness that's so concealed it's undetectable by a camera on her or...I don't know what or. I can't stand this beezy.

I just watched it again and there JW was asking questions, I saw no not passed, or anything else, then JW seemed to turn her head, either looking at the judge or the defense table and then asks to approach. How would she know that the expert was sick?

I noticed several times today that Wilmott was taking glances back at Jodi as if to check her reaction. I thought she was just checking to make sure Jodi was fake crying when she was supposed to. I'm furious! :furious:

Does ALV and the DT not realize that the jury has sat there watching her talk smack for the last hour or so without her looking the slightest bit ill?

I wish they would get past this and let the prosecutor have a go at this witness!
All of what this witness says relates to domestic relationships, and Jodi and Travis were never a domestic couple.

I think she got sick on her own opinions..

This is the worst watching this. Now one more day and then nothing til next week.. So ridiculous!!

I think she was most sick because she knew Juan was coming next.. :)

at JA's fansite to see what excuses they are making for the obvious stall. The whole website seems to be shut down. LOL They are scrambling to make up excuses.

Maybe its because the softball portion is almost done...now she has to answer to JM. :furious:

i admit I'm a skeptical, suspicious persons..esp of everything they do

but I felt this would happen and may have been planned as soon as i heard that court was going ahead tomorrow.

I wonder if she may become unavailable for longer than today or at some point next week as well. I also suspect there will be more migraines and illnesses once dt case is done..stall, stall, stall..trying for a mistrial. JMO

They'd better slow this breakneck trial pace. :crazy:

At this rate, JA will die of natural causes before the jury begins deliberations. :floorlaugh:

ALV was laughing, smiling, and giggling with Wilmcott numerous times. She was FINE!!!!

They just were not ready and on the same page for the next round of questions. So they need to meet tonight and go over it.

Some news crew seriously needs to trail her and document her movements as she leaves. This is total BS

Now that would be awesome!

So, I was working until the judge called for a 5 minute break. Where was ALV in Jodi's ongoing and continuing testimony by proxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487