trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she meant the First time with Travis not her First First time.:blushing:

While it wasn't hers by at least a decade, I wouldn't doubt but what it was Travis's first time.

She took his virginity and then she took his life.

A question: didnt JM. clear up the fact that Jodies finger was not broken by Travis? I cant remember whether it was broke before or after murder. This professional lady keeps referring to it being broken during murder. I think she must have done some of her research in the 30's.. it sounds quite old. I missed so much when sick or only half heard.:banghead:

Yup. And Jodi's mom said that Jodi told her she was nowhere AZ and has gas receipts to prove it. Can you say guilty Jodi?

I can .. and I will

GUILTY JODI

:lol:

:offtobed: Nite peeps....
It's after 10:00 here....
Got to get some beauty rest before I'm back in court tomorrow...
He,he he

Ever since I first started watching this trial and have heard the journal snippets I have thought she had read too many romance novels and was making things up.

“It still remains that I cannot marry him. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but something is just off with that boy.” Who talks like that? That is the phoniest line I have ever heard, it just sounds like a poorly written movie script.

In one of the journal articles/entries on NG tonight she used the word "nay."
Nay!!!

I just noticed something. Before the trial started this morning I had noticed that JW was holding her phone BUT just now realized that she was texting something and kept glancing at the stack of Jodi's diary entries. Hmmm....

I think she meant the First time with Travis not her First First time.:blushing:

When you see her nether regions, you'll agree that her first time with Travis was not her first time -- not by a long shot.

IMO those notes were creative writing. They just do not sound like a factual account of her life, more designed for someone else (LE) to read...

The things she writes in her journal are completely embellished... much like the storytelling way she was talking on the stand, like when the "child *advertiser censored*" pictures "fell in that chaotic way that papers fall." Like she's been reading too many of the old lady romance stories my ex-MIL reads. She thinks it makes her life sound so so wonderful.

Your post engrained this song in my head now.

[video=youtube;UHQHe02GkAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHQHe02GkAs[/video]

She didn't tell them that Jodi had a gun. She asked if a gun had been found.

LOL indeed!

For the record - this is the only place I do not want to lose my membership! I love this place... a lot of lovely people here. :beats:

I am a christian , I am not offended a true christian knows exactly what that means.

OK, so, I have been occupied,

If your daughter was crazy (diagnosed with a REAL mental cray cray) would you think of it differently? I am talking about a real brain disorder.

Hi, RadarLuv!

If your "what if" is in terms of JA and I her mother, my answer would depend on when the diagnosis was made. If it was while she was still living in my house, I would beg, borrow & steal so as to be able to drag her all around the country if I had to, to see if she could be fixed or made better. Of course, along with that would go that I was doing all this to the neglect & detriment of my other children and my husband. People do face this kind of thing and, being my selfish self, I thank God every day that it is not me in their place while bearing in mind that it can happen to anyone tomorrow. I also say a prayer for that person and the child, hoping that the best thing will happen.

I do wonder if Jodi was ever taken anywhere while she was growing up, to have any type of psychiatric exam. From what little her mother has said about that, I haven't heard that she was. It is a curious thing....

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 40 - Part 1 - YouTube

Clock watching starts around 1:44:00

1:44:47 is when the glasses touching starts with clock watching and Nurmi seat edging during it all.

A few more minutes in, when Violet speaks of the Carlsbad Canyon trip, she is clearly nervous & eyes are shifting back and forth between JA & the DT.

Then TADAHHH court is ended......and if she gets real real "sick," she'll be unable to come back for JM's rebut; and if so, the jury will never get to hear...uh.....the REBUTT!!:furious:

In one of the journal articles/entries on NG tonight she used the word "nay."
Nay!!!

Arrggg.. she is a pirate to!

images

But why mention it at all if she was trying to protect Arias?

imo

Good to know I am not the only one who questions this IF she was trying to assist JA. From what I have seen of her interview tape, at least she isn't the same cold persona alternating with flirting with the detective as JA was.

MOO

ok so is anyone else thinking her mom knows more? Maybe she is in court everyday making sure not too much comes out. I wonder to what extent she helped Jodi?

She's there for Jodi as her mom. Nothing more or less. She knows Jodi is more than capable of what of she did and will still love her, but is hoping and praying for a LOWP, and knows there is a very possibility of watching her firstborn being put to death.

Friend called a hotline because of things she was doing according to Arias mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member