trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deal with a lot of plagiarism. Jodi's little journal entries smack of plagiarism. I have a feeling that she has lifted large portions of the sentence construction from some kind of Charlotte Bronté-esque piece -- possibly quite down-market, as in Romance novels of various kinds, but period pieces. Her syntax is not modern. She did not learn that in school; it's entirely affected. Somwhere out there among you sleuthers is someone who is going to say, "I know where that line came from!" I'd be willing to bet.

BBM Um. Is the Pope Catholic?
I think she told Mom where to find all the things that needed to be destroy asap.

Here's why I don't think that's as likely as using a man. Jodi can control and blackmail men. She has experience and is confident with men.

Her mother calls the police when she finds Jodi growing pot.

She cannot trust her mother to help her cover up a murder. She only called her to help move because she had no money and had burned Travis and had absolutely no one to borrow from.

She usually has a man stacked behind the current one, just in case, and in Travis' case he screwed up her plans with other guys again and again because he is so "selfish."

Don't you think she would be more likely to confide in Gus and strengthen that bond so that she could use him as a Yoda base to give her information on who's who in PPL? Always thinking ahead, five year plan.....

Not only was she 26. She had been with several men before. She made up all this knowing she would kill him or after the fact. Even asking Det Flores if he had found her journals. Hope she is convicted SOON. Want to see the look on her face.

Yeah: this written by the same gal that gave him a "mouth hug" in a parking lot.

I just noticed something. Before the trial started this morning I had noticed that JW was holding her phone BUT just now realized that she was texting something and kept glancing at the stack of Jodi's diary entries. Hmmm....

'Stack of Jodi's diary enteries' is putting it mildly. It looks like she has a copy of the JC Penny Fall and Winter catatlog in front of her. At least we're into 2008 now.

I just noticed something. Before the trial started this morning I had noticed that JW was holding her phone BUT just now realized that she was texting something and kept glancing at the stack of Jodi's diary entries. Hmmm....

I saw that too. Maybe she was setting her alarm. jmo

It has a different meaning in the Mormon faith.

Ok...that's cool. But what does it mean coming from the doctrine of "Jodiolgy"? She is a mockery of the Morman faith.....(from what little I know about our LDS friends...))

To me anybody who believes in their faith-regardless of what it is--is a rockstar!

Anybody who uses their faith as a shield/excuse/something to hide behind--is a fool.

Moo.

Wonder if Flores asked the parents about Doggy Boy?

FWIW, my take on the parent's calling the cops about the pot plants, I figured they had problems with disciplining her effectively and felt the need for something that might resonate with JA.

:floorlaugh:

Yep, yep.. me thinks the "HE" was Travis!

Curious when the call was made. Travis had threatened to expose JA, however that wasn't until late May, shortly before he was murdered.

:waitasec:

MOO

A few more minutes in, when Violet speaks of the Carlsbad Canyon trip, she is clearly nervous & eyes are shifting back and forth between JA & the DT.

Then TADAHHH court is ended......and if she gets real real "sick," she'll be unable to come back for JM's rebut; and if so, the jury will never get to hear...uh.....the REBUTT!!:furious:

Wow. Thanks. Couldn't have been choreographed any better. What are they up to? LAV didn't look sick at all to me! But Nurmi and Wilmott were sure etching that clock.

I am not stupid, I know every person on this earth is capable of committing a murder.

This is a forewarning to my family members, don't go out and kill anyone b/c I won't be covering up for you.

:biggrin: LOL, but seriously :snooty:

Can anyone give me a quick lowdown on rules for posting links? ;-)

I deal with a lot of plagiarism. Jodi's little journal entries smack of plagiarism. I have a feeling that she has lifted large portions of the sentence construction from some kind of Charlotte Bronté-esque piece -- possibly quite down-market, as in Romance novels of various kinds, but period pieces. Her syntax is not modern. She did not learn that in school; it's entirely affected. Someone out there among you sleuthers is someone who is going to say, "I know where that line came from!" I'd be willing to bet.

YES! So phony.
She sees herself as a modern day Jane Austen, I'm sure.
I kept waiting for her to start a page "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife" - and I am IT! :what:

Docket_zpscbf31a7e.jpg

Mark really smacked ALV when he said she never says, "according to Jodi's journal entries" she just states everything she's read, or been told as if it's facts .He says she has lost her credibility. Couldn't agree more!

YES! So phony.
She sees herself as a modern day Jane Austen, I'm sure.
I kept waiting for her to start a page "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife" - and I am IT! :what:

She's TOTALLY ruined Little Red Riding Hood for me. She'd better not mess with Pride and Prejudice and Mr. Darcy! :blushing:

Can anyone give me a quick lowdown on rules for posting links? ;-)

Basically if the link comes up all **** then it is not allowed, as well as any information from the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976