trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. But Jodi never pled "insanity", that's the problem for the DT. So..... this is going off like a comet landing onto earth.

Many angles... the parents, the diaries ugh *

On DD they are talking about getting help for JA - a psychopath will never accept help. They don't see anything wrong.

I think she meant the First time with Travis not her First First time.:blushing:

And I think she meant the 'missionary' position when she said 'all the way' as opposed to oral or back door hijinks. JMO

I never used that term. I'm a shameless foul mouth, though.

I think I was about 13 years old.... And my friends older sister was answering our questions! That was probably the first and last time I ever said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see:

Sentenced: Death Penalty.

Docket_zpscbf31a7e.jpg

On DD they are talking about getting help for JA - a psychopath will never accept help. They don't see anything wrong.

Cant tell you. How hard it is to obtain conservatorship on adults. They have to present crazy (for lack of better term) went thru this with my mom and dementia. In Washington it is costly and they don't gaurentee success in the process. Everyone wanted her in a nursing home. Except her and she could present well. Finally medical issue happened and from that we got her help. Prior to that. Nothing:twocents:

Something really bothers me about the "Travis Alexander's" t-shirt and underwear. In answer to a juror's question, JA says she took photo of them in July '08 after Killing TA because she wanted to remember them for sentimental reasons but also wanted to get rid of them because she knew police would be coming and she didn't want police to find them. Well, obviously police would also find the photos of those items, so she must have needed to dispose of the actual articles of clothing because maybe police might have been able to trace where they were made (or that she made them herself) or maybe she wore them when she killed him and there was some evidence on them. Or the shirt said something about TA's blog on the back as some have speculated...

I deal with a lot of plagiarism. Jodi's little journal entries smack of plagiarism. I have a feeling that she has lifted large portions of the sentence construction from some kind of Charlotte Bronté-esque piece -- possibly quite down-market, as in Romance novels of various kinds, but period pieces. Her syntax is not modern. She did not learn that in school; it's entirely affected. Someone out there among you sleuthers is someone who is going to say, "I know where that line came from!" I'd be willing to bet.

I have wondered about Travis' journals... I have heard she "stole" them I have also heard Sky Hughes has some of Travis' journals. Does anyone have more information on this? could she have stolen Travis' journal and then transposed herself into Travis' role? Does that make sense? In some of the entries I thought she kinda had Travis' style of writing... Maybe I am losing my mind and it is time to step away from this trail:(

Good to know I am not the only one who questions this IF she was trying to assist JA. From what I have seen of her interview tape, at least she isn't the same cold persona alternating with flirting with the detective as JA was.

MOO

I have a half sister who is a pathological liar and learned a long time ago the tricks of their trade sorta speak. Count yourself lucky because these sort of people can make you feel like you're losing your mind.

The difference between these two phrases is that

#1 Jodi had a gun in the car---------Sandy is informing Det. Flores that there is
a gun in Jodi's possession.

#2 Did you find a gun----------------Sandy is fishing for clues to find out if the
gun had been discovered.

this woman is very intelligent but too deep for me. i sense a coldness from these journal entries, tells me she's all about appearances and flowing fancy words with no human emotion behind them. If she had real feelings, she couldn't or wouldn't kill.

She's imitating feelings and emotions. She has probably been doing that most of her life. She watches and learns how sympathy and empathy is displayed through observing people and books and movies. Kind of like a parrot who says the words, but doesn't know the meanings.

If Alyce doesn't come back tomorrow, or if she never comes back for some reason...what happens then? All her testimony gets thrown out?

Agreed, and adding. Jodi was obsessed with: The Book of Mormon, Law of Attraction, The "Secret", 1000 Places To See Before You Die. - *I own that book before this and will never be able to look at it the same. <modsnip> :what:

I deal with a lot of plagiarism. Jodi's little journal entries smack of plagiarism. I have a feeling that she has lifted large portions of the sentence construction from some kind of Charlotte Bronté-esque piece -- possibly quite down-market, as in Romance novels of various kinds, but period pieces. Her syntax is not modern. She did not learn that in school; it's entirely affected. Somwhere out there among you sleuthers is someone who is going to say, "I know where that line came from!" I'd be willing to bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976