trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Don't let us down, write out your script now.

:lol: kidding

Good luck!

I am just going to go with the post I posted earlier, that was to the point and concise. I am just fed UP with this judge and her inability to control the courtroom. The taxpayers have a RIGHT to expect the authorities that are in the positions of power that are spending their tax money to use it WISELY and effectively. When they FAIL miserable at doing so, they need to held in CHECK for this. There is absolutely NO excuse for not having court 5-6 days a week and running court from 8 AM to 5-6 PM every day except Sundays and I would even go one further and say to run on Sundays. Judge Stephens has allowed the Defense to run Roughshot all over this court, IMO they are intentionally delaying this trial and therefore wasting more of the Taxpayers Money.

Ok I am on my iPad and can't figure out how to copy the link but for those that take the reviews on Amazon super seriously go to amazon and look at the over 3000 reviews for the Hutzler 571 banana slicer. Got to love the senses of humor displayed.

Father of JA . . . called her Dad when she had snuck up to TA's house and saw him making out with another girl - and this is the guy she wanted to marry.

she told her sister she was going to get married to TA (or wanted to)

Ding ding ding

Maybe this is why Juan started his redirect with the murderer in the way he did.

Your sister is a dumbass?

M
Crape....nothing like a grizzly bear in one's yard to screw up watching JVM....
I hate spring.

:what: can you confirm that he poops in the woods? :floorlaugh:

P.s. be careful.... We're rather fond of you :seeya:

JA's journal entry about duct tape, cutting the circuit, ending the life of the love she has....... MOTIVE! (just shown on Nancy Grace/JeanC. filling in tonight). That is so scary!

jodi's dad:

she was going to get married thats what she told angela,called him in hysterics saying she sneaked up to travis's and saw him with another woman.

this needs to be made known to the jury/ said she wasn't bothered about breaking up with him but shes wanting to marry him

Yep, he was going to be hers, one way or another.

What they just showed on Nancy Grace - and the journal entry they showed in court today - gives me chills. She said she loves him and does not know how to not love him, something like that. She says she wishes it was like a light switch and she should duct tape it down; or better, cut off it's life source. That is what she did! She couldn't stop wanting him to love her, so she cut off his life source! Situation solved in her mind.

JA Diary . . . I'm trying very hard not to blame . . . if TA had not borrowed all my $ I would be in San Diego . . . . I bought tickets to PPL event . . . .he drained bank account and charged me $96 he won't pay . . . . he said he wants to buy a gun and put it to his head . . .she feels same way . .. she soothed him . . . soothed away his worries . . she lended another $80 and he doesn't want to step foot into that bank again today.

600 pages of JA's diary.
I.am.gonna.puke.
:puke:

:eek: Showing part of her diary - talks about how she doesn't want to love him any more. "Shut it off, Wish I could stop, cut the circuit, CUT OFF ITS LIFE SOURCE"

JC says she was visibly sweating during the 5 minute break. Not a good sign from a woman who had been sitting not exerting herself and is past menopause.
I thought maybe her pants had spontaneously combusted but perhaps she really is ill.

So what happens if the DT key witness dies of heart failure tonight??

This sounds like it could have been a diabetic response due to insulin too low/too high.

I'm no doctor, but I do have diabetes. I sometimes suffer from the sweats, weakness, feeling faint. It can be quickly overcome though if you know what to do for yourself. She might have just needed her meds and food.

I really hope it's not a heart attack or stroke. She needs to have seen a doctor today, hope she did.

Still, one has to wonder what would happen to the trial if this were the case? What if she is hospitalized for weeks or a month? What if her doctor advises her to do no more testimony? Too stressful perhaps?

WHAT A LIAR! She claims to have lent money to TA and he threatened to buy a gun and shoot himself in the head! I'm surprised she didn't claim TA shot himself and she stabbed him to cover that up!!!

OMG . Another ***jawdrop***

600 pages of Jodi's diary?? Lots of reading to do !

Jodi lending Travis money? This is getting more insane everyday!

So, HLN has acquired 600 pages of JA's diary from ABC. Why from ABC? Also, ABC paid out big bucks to the Anthonys for photos. Which makes me wonder...

Did ABC pay any of the Ariases for the pages? Or is this public record?

So JA doesn't write negative things about TA? ALV obviously didn't read these journals... Just Sayin!

Holy fudge! Are you guys watching HLN????

Wtf?

I wanna see Travis 's journals!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I believe that journal entry as much as I believe I am the Queen of England!!!

She lies on ink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member