trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA Mom - since TA's death it has been the best relationship they had her whole life . . . .last few weeks talked to JA more than she ever talked to Jodi since she left the house @ 18.

That's par for the course when psychopathy is involved. The individual's rage builds up, she/he murders to satisfy that rage, when the rage is satiated everything is back to normal or better than normal again - until the rage begins to build up again. The cycle then repeats itself.

IMO JA would kill again if she were released.

I'm Southern so I'll just say she doesn't have a doggone clue what she's talking about...BLESS HER HEART! (Note: Please feel free to "bless her heart" to her face the next time you see her. ;) It's a handy dandy little phrase.)
OT- A good friend of mine is from Atlanta and she says this all the time, though I don't quite know the meaning. Another phrase she uses is, "Have you ever!" lol.

((((Hugs))))
Maybe you have to live it to understand... my parents were not perfect but they were good parents and did everything right but my brother was never willing to conform to the rules of life. I'll never forget the words our pastor spoke to my mom the morning my brother was arrested for murder... he's not in jail because he did what you taught him to do, he's in jail because he did what you taught him not to do... a parent can only do so much.

WagaraTapaTalk

On JVM talking about how Jodi was secretive about her private life with her family. They weren't allowed to ask her anything about her life. This doesn't have to do with making her life more mysterious as they were saying on JVM. This is entirely about control. It's about I have this information (about my life) that you want and you can't have it unless I decide to give it to you.

Yes! Good post.

I've been saying this for awhile. Travis was private. Jodie was sneaky and secretive.

dh says DT is dragging this all out in hopes of a mistrial, they are certainly on the hunt for cause. :furious:

JW looks at the clock three times before she asks to approach. Nurmi looks at it twice and shifts around in his chair and leans forward. Lots of glasses get touched. It's all a little shifty...

moo

And if you look Laviollete, she turns her watch to a position where she can clearly see the face.

Snippet played on HLN . . . ALV testifying 'she shows me her hand and I could see it was broken" . .. and then a couple sentences later says she never saw JA's hand.

who is this chick on hln to the right of the screen? the brunette?

JA Mom - since TA's death it has been the best relationship they had her whole life . . . .last few weeks talked to JA more than she ever talked to Jodi since she left the house @ 18.

Of course she had to manipulate mom and get her on her side!

Thank you again for all of your transcribing, :cheer: We all appreciate it. :loveyou:

YES! I want to say thanks to you and to Beach for all of the interrogation video transcripts!! YOU ROCK! :yourock::rocker::cheers::tyou:

Wonder if Flores asked the parents about Doggy Boy?

FWIW, my take on the parent's calling the cops about the pot plants, I figured they had problems with disciplining her effectively and felt the need for something that might resonate with JA.

Has ALV even seen the pictures of the crime scene?

That would be my question as a juror.

I noticed that exact interaction...JW seemed confused and flustered.....
Maybe ALV was implicating the fact that she didn't " know the whole story" because she was only privy to the texts she had access to read?...
In any case, it seemed to throw Wilmott off, and everything got a bit wonky after that....
Maybe she went somewhere the DT didn't want her to go, providing fodder for JM...
I can hear him now, " But you didn't know the whole story, did you Mamm?"...

(Can't wait...)

Even though we know Ms. ALV is not suppose to watch TV, it could be she caught just enough of the father's interview with Flores last night to know she is missing some vital information. jmo

OT- A good friend of mine is from Atlanta and she says this all the time, though I don't quite know the meaning. Another phrase she uses is, "Have you ever!" lol.

:lol: When someone says, "Bless your heart", that is the same as saying - "What an idiot", or "What a Dumbass", or something like that. It is just nicer to say, "Bless your heart" :)

who is this chick on hln to the right of the screen? the brunette?

2e56owh.png

Could there have been something happening for the defense @ noon? . . (ie: new evidence they have been waiting for, a phone call with some positive news for the defense?)

If my kids had ever broken a serious law like burglary or theft etc., I would have considered calling LE for help and to teach them a hard lesson.

But for marijuana? That seems kind of extreme, imo. My DS NEVER ever, not even once, smoked pot or did any drugs, because his mission in life is to attend the Police Academy. So he stayed out of trouble completely. But my DD, um, not so much. LOL Even so, when I found the Zig Zags in her jeans pockets, calling the cops was not my first thought. :cop:

Calling the cops on a 13 year old is not what I would have done. I'd probably have gotten out the wooden spoon! I had a talk with both my girls when they were young, and told them there was never anything they could do that they couldn't come to me for help. I was actually thinking "getting pregnant" and not murder. Since I now have adult daughters, I would do anything to protect them, but not at the expense of another's life. It makes no sense to lie for a killer. You aren't doing them a favor..........at least in my opinion.

Watching Jane on HLN... WOW! I sure hope this stuff gets in somehow. I wonder if the odds are that none of it will be introduced and thats why the defense is putting so many eggs in one basket.

:seeya: wanted to say, " I LOVE your elephant!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member