DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to have a word with JSS to manage her time better

Have we EVER started on time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

:panic: Connection timed out. Those three little words put me in a state of panic. Something wrong about that, but I'll think about it later.

You must not be watching the same Sandy Arias that I am every day.

Neither her life nor her daughter's ended with that voluntary police interrogation.

And now Sandy sits there in the courtroom laughing while Travis's siblings are sobbing.

What am I missing?

Some WS'ers have much more respect for Sandy Arias than I ever will after watching her laugh through the Alexander family's misery.

She disgusts me on the Alexanders' behalf and my own.

The parents interview was in 2008... 5 YEARS AGO so they've had that long to stew over the horror caused by their daughter. From the looks of it Mom moved on.

Yeah, I am an idiot. LOL!!

But wasn't Jodi arrested around this time?

I saw the J month and the date of the 15th and got all discomboobulated! (sp?)

The KC trial was more well-known back then but I wonder if there aren't more folks watching this trial than the KC one.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The screen is being lowered. Still no sign of Alyce or #JodiArias.
1 Retweet Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet

Maybe they will cancel trial and play a movie today? Remember those days in middle school? They were the best ever. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

1m

The screen is being lowered. Still no sign of Alyce or #JodiArias.

Travis found - June 9, 2008
Cindy's 911 call - July 18, 2008

Close in timing but not 5 days. But I do agree, the publicity about that case probably affected the attention on Travis's murder.

Somehow I missed Sandy Arias' 911 call! Any details about htis would really be helpful, I feel so clueless!

No, it really isn't that simple. SA KNEW JA had issues and needed help, yet she did nothing about it. :furious:

I agree with you up to a certain point. Once a person becomes an adult though, it's very difficult - if not impossible - for family members to compel them seek treatment. I don't like Sandy Arias and I don't support or respect her conduct in court or her seeming indifference to the feelings of the Alexander family. In her shoes, I would have begged their forgiveness and would sit quietly and respectfully in the courtroom. I think it's sad that SA hasn't taken the high road. That said, I can still feel compassion for a mother who has found herself in the middle of a horrendous situation over which she had no control.

The parents interview was in 2008... 5 YEARS AGO so they've had that long to stew over the horror caused by their daughter. From the looks of it Mom moved on.

And that gives her a pass to laugh and joke in court?

Sorry no not to me.

She needs to be respectful

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Willmott asks ALaV if she has found any signs, even a scintilla of evidence of anger in her client & her client's paper trail? Nope, never, not one. Any indication of Jealousy? Not a one. That was my horse laugh from yesterday. Pure as the driven snow, hmmmm.

I have the seal on AZ Central !

Just waiting !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics