trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If alv talks about the murder today, is it weird that Jodi is wearing blood red?

just saying

can someone give me name of app for phone so i can watch if power goes out again?

Someone need to tell Arias - that hair do just isn't flattering to you , Bless your little heart Forget the last part - no heart there

Fashion sure has changed a lot from the 70's. Just sayin....

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Wait, what? She reviewed Travis' journal entries??

Oh, wow. Can we bring the slashed tires in now?!?

I wonder if Nurmi is spying on the jurors? ...wouldn't babe surprised....

I do believe we now know the direction of the Appellate Issue - Non Sequester Jury and being exposed to the Media!!!

Not going to get it, I believe, but they attorneys are going to pound that issue

JMHO

Oh darn!! Poor Katie DDJ is seated right behind an overly large woman in a high chair blocking her view of the jury - and probably everything else!

hmmm...new hair-did for Jodi. What month are we in now? Just stepped in -- had to take DS for an asthma follow up. He got the all clear (woo hoo).

Now back to our regularly scheduled testiphony.

Mel

<modsnip: do not use "wilma" for wilmot... that is a name variation> is the Queen of leading questions.

She never saw stalking behavior by Jodi??????????????

:what:

Alyce seems to be stammering a little bit today with her answers, not as smoothe.

Something I am curious about - why the sudden tension over the jury?? (I don't mean over Juror No. 5 - I mean in general.)

It seemed to come on very quickly and now everyone seems to be side-eyeing them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams