trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace might get on the stand to testify about the incident where Juan was signing autographs and taking pictures. #JodiArias

DT tries again for another motion of mistrial....Judge will overlook this during noon hour

The DT wants a mistrial by Attrition. They'll come in everyday with more stories of this that and the other. I have faith in the jurors and am sure they take the admonition seriously but I'm afraid something may occur and the trial will go down in flames. Can u imagine a re-trial? LIAR will have a whole new story and this time she'll be on the stand 38 days! Judge, please take control, it's all on your shoulders. If no sequestration then change the hours and if able hold court on Fridays and Saturdays.

From time to time posters share important experiences, their backgrounds and employment, status as victim, etc.

It would be great to have a thread which preserves these posts so we have one place for sharing personal information which has already been posted.

If you like this idea, please hit "Thanks" and maybe it could be done.

:seeya::seeya::seeya:*BUMPING* for anyone who might have missed it. Just click on anagrammy's arrow and "Thank" HER post! TIA!:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Great now JA's mom is watching the jury like a hawk.

So is the strategy now to slowly remove jurors they don't like hoping to stack the deck??? I got news for them they would have to remove them all.

Nurmi commented on ALV's time schedule being a concern. That's a good thing and hopefully it will make Wilmott hurry up a bit - FINALLY

And JM is going to make sure the time gets more pressured. TEAM JUAN!!

Then again, maybe ALV wants to get back while she still has a schedule

im watching this on a HUGE screen...and Jodi really did up her makeup today.
I know some thinks he has downplayed her looks today, but I just looked her on my TV and she most certainly had the makeup artist visit today...

will try and get some decent screen shots

I wonder if ALV watched some TV last night? Well it wouldn't matter her mind is set on Travis being at fault for his own murder.

Also...Jodi and Casey were arrested same day..

Hmm Regan? the name Jodi wanted to name a child that she and Travis would have

Reagan and Hinkley! :floorlaugh:

I could see my parents doing that. We have a strained relationship.
PS- I have zero history of criminal behavior/violence.

I think SA asked JA that question only because JA knew TA. I guess SA was scared kind of and wanted some reassurance from JA. SA was probably in a little panic when she asked JA the question.

OMG! Watching HLN, and seeing the Cindy Anthony 911 call.

NO WONDER the Travis murder didn't make the major headlines.

That call was 5 DAYS after Travis was found! Holy crap!

No wonder it took 5 years for this case to get to court. JA wanted all the attention for herself, JA queen for a day.

OK JW, what is it?? "A normal type of relationship" as you just stated, or DV and abusive??

overruled . . .
everything you have reviewed . . . did you ever see any indications of stalking from JA to TA?

no it doesn't indicate any stalking oing on . .
nature of relationship - willingness to have her over -connection between each other.

late March 2008 text messages between JA and TA - continue general natural type relationship between two of them - yes . . yes

TA tells JA empty voice mail - been trying to get ahold of her for week . .. ALV gets texts and IM's mixed up - both on paper.

he nice about it or an order from him? . . . .seems like he is
objection X2
approach

If he texted her that, it's because her voice mail was FULL & he couldn't leave a message!

JW cannot seem to get this lawyer thing right, SIDEBAR

Oh FGS - big deal!!! My husband would do the same thing - if he couldn't get ahold of me and couldn't leave a voicemail he would remind me it was time to empty it.

Grasping at straws anyone?

Oh I just love Mrs. Alyce!

So by my written statement am I being kind and sincere or am I being a total smart@ss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams