trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott smiles and giggles happily at LaViolette when she gives the correct answer.

Whoa - I thought on or about 4/7/08 was the week of, or the week after Jodi moved from AZ to Yreka, CA?

Yes! And this sent JA into a rage that would not let up! She had nothing else to do up ther ein her bedroom at grandma and grandpa's except obsess and torment and harrass Travis!

ALV's demeanor is really puzzling. She doesn't sound like she believes herself. Completely flat.

jodi left that pic to come back and get it later.lolol

Picture=Excuse for her to go back/Reason for more contact

Just waiting for Juan's bit " Are you having problems with your memory????" :floorlaugh:

Call ASAP sounds like an order to me. That is a very haughty email IMO.

This is crazy that Willmot can twist and take out of context and have this expert do nothing more than play parrot to get testimony in as if she was there first hand.

X5bSB.gif

<modsnip> reading to the witness with emphasis. Wait till JM get's up there and speaks in an emphatic tone - pigs will fly! And Alice will become ill...............

This sort of testimony seems very odd to me. I've never heard of an expert witness giving a narration and basically diagnosing someone who they have never met. She's calling TA an abuser. Does anyone know where this has been done before? TIA

My DH says "Mess with the bull, you get the horn." It's his way of letting me know he wants me to back off for a bit. Never thought of that as abusive. We usually smile and take a pause.

Did anyone see at 29:30 during ALV testimony about the wrath how JA got a smirk and raised her eye brows and rolled her eyes?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

these texts clearly show a man SICK of a pyscho chic trying to ruin his life.

wtf?! if I came into this not knowing anything and read that, id know what was going on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman