trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if travis gave jodi a million dollars alv would still be able to find something abusive about it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It would be controlling, right?:seeya:

I really don't think that the judge should have allowed this. It's ridiculous. Everything out of context with JW basically telling ALV what to say...

Don't forget the part about calling her a "sociopath." Oh, wait, she did forget to mention that. Huh, I wonder why?

Jodi's responses were all taunting him, to engage him in anyway possible to keep the dialogue going. It didn't matter what he felt as long as he was engaged.

How insulting this whole testimony is to the jury. It has already been proven this is all lies

Her not being "mean" in a text is just her being manipulative.

Nice JW you don't want the jury to read the ENTIRE text do you???

Well......I guess defense experts in Kentucky, really protect their reputations.

This text is not just about a picture left behind. It is about the cumulative effect of Jodi's behavior over time.

When did she say "I'll whatever you in the nose, Travis?"

Written communications nice way to lead! This is so rehearsed!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

omg this is as boring as watching flies "do it". Well, at least the flies are having fun.

She was stalking him, playing head games with him, leaving little things behind so she could have an excuse to return to the house...and I have no doubt that it was Jodi who was threatening to ruin his reputation!

He wasn't upset because she left the picture, he was upset because she would be coming back for it!
Does Alyce not see this!

She's certainly no expert in my opinion!

Isn't this the same thing that happened with Matt? Mystery woman comes the restaurant and says he's cheating? This girl shows no originality in her lies.

You are right. Most likely she found out about the "cheating" by snooping. And I don't consider it cheating when the relationship is over. But hey, that's just me. Otherwise I guess I am cheating on my ex husband even though we have been divorced over 20 years.

yeah, and he DIDN'T say 'i'm gonna beat the CRAP out of you', did he?

OMG, this is too much. i said i wouldn't watch and after 2 minutes, i'm already boiling.

i guess zero chance JM gets her today, huh?

I am getting really angry about this today. I seriously cannot believe what I'm seeing. Never felt this level of disgust and shock in the whole Casey Anthony trial. This is beyond the pale.

Yet, she can't remember if she cried when she shot him in the head, and slit his throat - go figure. Crying only works if someone's watching.

She wasn't slapped and hit----she even clarified that with nurmi

This judge is making me sooooo mad. How about a sustained here and there Judge? :facepalm:

Travis also said in that long text message: "you don't care about anything that doesn't involve you and I am sick of it." but of course, JW doesn't mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae