trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What date are we on? I had to answer a call 30 minutes ago and it seems like we are still on the same date????

LUNCH TIME...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! Wilmott literally stomped her foot at Juan's objection. Real mature!

200.gif

My reaction to anything this "expert" witness says.

What totally amazes me is that they really think the jury is going to buy this crap. Its insulting their intelligence.

She looks especially sociopathic today in any case. I think Juan's objections are making her mad. Maybe we will get to see someone use the bug zapper on her.

Why isn't the DA concerned about JA not getting her lunch on time today?

Wilmott PISSED! Poor loser.

I have been curious about something - it appears that Jodi is drawing a juror. Side-eyes at jury then pencil to paper. Shouldn't that be stopped?? If I was a juror I would absolutely horrified and skeeved out a murderer (alleged - ahem) was drawing me. And would possibly sell it. Anyone?

I think you are 100% right. She sits in court and has decided to draw pictures during her million $$$$ defense! STOP THE INSANITY JUDGE.

did she just skip over the sex tape????

She skips around some. I cant see JW skipping the sex tapes. Ugggh all AVL is doing is parroting JA and the jury has heard all of this.

She made me so angry when she put her spin on why Travis was so upset and going to tell Jodi's parents and friends.:furious:

We will never know what all she did to Travis for him to say that.

IMO

Nurmi looks like he is ready to pass out, lol. Only one that seems interested in this testiphony is the defendant. LaV voice is monotonous, seems she does not want to be there. Gosh, JW is most annoying in her direct. ***sigh***

Lunch! Jurors must be happy!

Dynamic has changed between ALV & JW. JW is not quite bullying but pushing ALV to change a response
Juan: "Objection. She's answered the question"
JW: "She has NOT answered the question"
V e r y i n t e r e s t i n g.
This is such a topsy turvy trial.

Every single story about supposed abuse has just been dropped in for the record. In real life, being choked, or kicked in the ribs, etc., would make a much deeper impression. It's not equal to a mean text message. Yet, here, rude text messages are equal to physical abuse.

I'm starting to wonder why Jodi had to self-defend when in the past, the abuse seemed to take place in texts and emails. I'm not getting a sense there was any real physical abuse, Alyce.

Long distance relationship and quibbles via text messages do not warrant Jodi driving to AZ with her secret gas cans. Oh yes, I still remember the secret gas cans!

They have to quickly gloss over those alleged 'physical' abuse incidents because there are ZERO references to them in any of the texts, emails, or journals.

ZERO references, comments, apologies or accusations in any of those
sources. She never mentions her painful broken finger to him, or being choked out and coming to on the floor, or being kicked in the ribs...interesting.

reason she writes about Law of Chastity - help them not to be physical - physical relationship needs to end - sweet talk about why no physical anymore
he gets upset - things get worse
he wants to know who she is seeing - if she was getting her kicks with someone else - JA said she didn't freak out when he was seeing Mimi - she had right to see others she wasn't getting her kicks with others since seeing TA
TA acting jealously - accusatory about her having another relationship - it is ok if she sees others-
cloth is torn - she is more assertive of herself - more able to move on from this relationship
her ability to talk to other men - what does that do with abusive men when partner pulls away - more powerlessness involved more anger, rage, fear
as long as power differential you have more control - he is losing control
he talks about undying love for Mimi = JA is ok with it - didn't freak out
TA responds to this . . . . he apologizes to her - he tells her to leave his love life out of it? pg 363

he is frustrated because things not going well with Mimi
JA go onto talk about positive things about TA?
she says that . . . objection X2

she talk about him in positive manner?
yes
go on about how much she cares for him - what she thinks of him
ALV needs to review

(we are past the lunch hour folks!)

She speak positively about him - sad agree to part ways - but good for both of them

TA feels good for both of them too per his journals - in early April 2008 - even though he is still contacting her.

Noon recess - back @ 1:25

Wilmott PISSED! Poor loser.

I have been curious about something - it appears that Jodi is drawing a juror. Side-eyes at jury then pencil to paper. Shouldn't that be stopped?? If I was a juror I would absolutely horrified and skeeved out a murderer (alleged - ahem) was drawing me. And would possibly sell it. Anyone?

I wouldn't be worried about it. No one will be able to tell who it is anyways. This is Jodi we're talking about here. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976