trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaViolette voice getting shaky EXACTLY like yesterday.

----------
Hi, watch her go again! As far as i am concerned she may as well. She has said so much its becoming a mumble. Nothing she says is sticking anymore. Its overkill. I dont know how she will bear up to J.M.. Wouldnt speech be mental abuse rather than physical? last I heard you cant hit a person with words. This whole thing is a put up! They want to make people forget what J,M. has said..I just cant wait for him!!:truce: they need to get serious.:what:
quit wasting the taxpayers money.

Big ole smirky grin to Donovan. I really hope someone is watching Donovan. I'm serious. It's hard to tell what she would do.

Nap time!
tumblr_inline_mjy701d3jR1qz4rgp.gif

Remaining Jurors all have a new psychiatric diagnosis:

Juror#5 envy.

You think you've got it bad? I left to lecture two hours ago and I still haven't figured out what I missed.
Nothing. Well you missed Nurmi wanting the jury sequestered and his motion getting denied but you missed nothing otherwise. We're at May 22 though. Yippee. We should be at the murder in 2 weeks at this rate.

I want to hear LV explain the killing as DV. I cant wait for that .

Jodi and Donovan are definetly up to something. Anyone else catch the exchange between the two of them just now?

I did. WTH is the attraction between the two of them? Donovan probably thinks it is real. Jodi is just using her/him.

I wonder if Donovan is out and about trying to sniff up something on the jurors - watching them and media over lunch?

----------
Hi, watch her go again! As far as i am concerned she may as well. She has said so much its becoming a mumble. Nothing she says is sticking anymore. Its overkill. I dont know how she will bear up to J.M.. Wouldnt speech be mental abuse rather than physical? last I heard you cant hit a person with words. This whole thing is a put up! They want to make people forget what J,M. has said..I just cant wait for him!!:truce: they need to get serious.:what:
quit wasting the taxpayers money.

They really have drawn it out too much. I'm surprised that they can't see repeatedly hammering the same point over and over and over again, doesn't necessarily make the point any more effective.

WHY does she move to the side and strain her neck watching that jury come and go?

WHO was she just smiling/giggling/smirking at?

:seeya: Jodi "thinks" the Jury is looking at "her" -- they are NOT :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi has been "eye-balling" her BFF Donovan all day long !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrelracer99