trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet that LaViolette will be coached over the weekend regarding Snow White.

Were just at the beginning of this cross but I am watching HLN. The dissection of this woman's testimony has only begun. JM will only leave this Jury with something very strong in the Jurors mind for the weekend. IMO She will be toast.

I think I get where JM is going with this "Snow White" questioning, but I don't want to leave any hints for the defense team if they read here ;)

oh its gonna be a long weekend

i didn't want that to be over

She doesn't know about JA's and Travis's relationship, either.

I think that's exactly where he's going with this. Plus the fact that she completely disregarded any of the childhood "abuse" that Jodi brought to the "domestic violence".

LOL! She doesn't know where he's going! She's afraid her answers are going to impeach her because she doesn't know what answers to manufacture. Oh my God I'm dying. She just admitted her agenda is not to answer truthfully, but to answer in a manner manufactured to fit the defense strategy. Too too funny!

Brilliant impeachment. She fell right into Juan's hands. Easily. What a fraud.

JSKS: "nything else?"

JM: ust the little issue involving Miss LaV that you said you wanted to discuss."

Oh! Judge Sherry wants to have a little confab with Miss LaV! Interesting! Did somebody get caught not being sick last night?

Why is she a joke for not wanting her presentation misrepresented? I'm pro-Juan usually but I'm going against the grain of the board here. I think he is not doing well today. At all.

I think he is making a great point. Her continuum is a MYTH since she put TA on it, without ever interviewing him or anyone he knew other than his killer.

DARN! going to watch HLN for a re-run!! Later guys!

Why can't they do over time>>>>>I hate this!He needs to bring out her book and have her read what she has written to refresh her memory!

That snow white analogy was so awesome.
I totally clapped my hands alone in my living room. hahaha

opOkay, time for drink, because I don't smoke....That was the best Juan night hook up I have EVER had!!

NOOOOOOOOOO....

Come on Judge....

No more till Monday? Really?

Meh....

Mr Martinez are you angry w me

Courtroom breaks out in laughter

The whole "are you angry with me" JUST played on HLN if anyone wants to rewatch the whole Snow White thing! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth