trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FIREWORKS!! No way did the Defense Train see Juan coming down the track! He is going to show how Jodi leaves abusive relationships ALL.THE.TIME!! I PUFFY HEART him!

I believe you are talking about Jodi as Snow White:great:

Gender... Hmmm

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I will never look at Snow White the same again, poor Snow.

Bad elves.

I love this, but I think Juan maybe should get to the point with this Snow White stuff. But he is making her look like a certified imbecile.

something in the journal mirrored in exhibit #558 . . .used this as a piece (continuum) for diagnosis . . .some of what written in journals you characterize it . .
Don't know what you are asking

she never said anything negative about ta . . . Nothing negative in those journals . . .
Selections of the journals you reviewed in court . . .all of ja's journals . . . Journals aside from ones in court . . .

There is nothing in those journals negative about the person she killed.

What negative things the defendant wrote about herself
thought you were talking about ta
about herself
don't know what you are asking
you are charging $250 per hour
standardfee

anything negative ja said in those journals, depressed, feel bad about self . . . Not in just the journals .

Alv read the journals and she would have to know what part of the journals he is talking about - she read pages and pages . . . .do you have samples to give her

with the memory you have intact . . .
Argumentative and foundation of date and time referred to -overruled

negative she wrote in those journals
you are asking specific comments . . . . I need the journals
so you need the journals in front of you in order to remember it? Your memory is lacking

she talks about not being productive, feeling lousy about self, not being advanced in ppl the way she would like to . . Not having her goals forwarding the ways she wants to. . . Alv is sure there are other things - just can't remember right now.

Pretty positive picture about ja . . . Those things are not that major in the grand scheme of things . . . How you conduct your work - conduct interviews and then look @ other sources - one interview the defendant's . . . We are left to follow this roadmap guideline . . . Guide us to a goal . . . Not a specific roadmap to take you from here to here

take us to a certain decision by you . . .guideline you used . . .you created you can change it whenever you want - i have changed it . . Yes
regard to using this guideline - don't have to talk to parties involved for you to reach your opinion?
I don't use a guideline that way

back in 2010 you put on seminar saying snow white was a battered woman . . . If you like to show the entire youtube video happy to have anyone see that . . . . Snow white a battered woman is catchy . . . .given this presentation in las vegas short form of it in 2010 . . . Different versions of it . . .

Gave it an altered version in 2011 in las angeles - items used regard to that . . . Trying to determine battered person look @#558 . . .i did not use that at all in any of those presentations.

Family of origin - look @ that in ta . . . .in snow white had family of origin issues.. . .family of origin issues for the perpetrator . . . See ta as perpetrator not the victim . . .alv is looking @ dv seeing ta is the perp.

Presentation . . .snow white and 7 dwarfs - brothers grimm . . . . King has a kid . . . Alv not using brths grimm version -using the disney version

king and queen have snow white - mother dies - he marries someone else - step mom doesn't like snow white - the queen be less than nice and abuse snow white . . . Father has failed to protect . . . Global perspective

snow white being sort of abused - not being correctly treated - abused as a child . . .father sends her away . .

Objection to snow white story
overruled

she goes to woods - neglect by the father . . .
In this case - the defendant suffered some abuse as a kid . . The wicked step mom in her case is her mother . . .didn't say that don't equate her mom as wicked step mom . . .her mom hit her with wooden spoon . . . Her dad once puhed her and she hit piece of furniture . . . Was mother present? . . .don't know . . .not looking @ whether ja was absed as a child - looking @ dv relationship

abused @ hands of her mom . . . Before she was age of majority she was sent out into the woods - she wasn't sent out she chose to leave .. .
Objection - overruled

why chose to leave - she felt abused and controlled by her parents
moved in with bobby . . . Less than ideal circumstances living
snow white lived with 7 dwarfs . .
Lived in a shack
i though cute little cottage
lived with 7 dwarfs . . .
Don't know the age of the dwarfs

objection relevance argumentative
overruled
other little kids to play with out near the shack
near the cottage no . .

Cooking and cleaning for the dwarfs . .

Same for ja doing for bobby
he was working?
Don't know
they lived with his family . . .she was working and bought food into the home

snow white = something bad happens - apple incient - someone comes to harm her
incident between ja and bobby . . .he choked her and verbally abused her . . .per mm

violent act . . .apple is violent act
snow white ends up unconscious

waiting around for prince charming or somebody
she is not going anywhere - when she is unconscious
we have a kiss and snow white awakens and she starts to live with prince charming
snow white has no power

objection - overruled

she is a queen . . .don't know the power is
objection overruled

the king has more power.
Snow white doesn't hae much power

objection speculation
approach

omg! Omg! Go mr. Juanderful, go! I love it and cannot wait to watch this testimony!

Thanks wenwe for the play by play!

** sorry for all caps, yes im screaming..screaming that i love juan coming in on his white horse to save the day and demand justice for travis!!

It is drop dead time.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Juan would not keep at it if he didn't have his facts in order - she's evasive

Who had the power in Snow White . . . King or Queen?
I don't do my presentation in that way - you are mischaracterizing my presentation . . .

Title Snow White the battered woman . . . catchy title - read title correct not content correct.

#558 - even if a myth all made up you can still come to the opinion that the person in this fantastical world is a victim of DV . . not what I said in my speech . . . talk about gender and power . . . not talk about Snow White being a battered woman . . .

presentation . . . your continuum of aggression and abuse . . . reading this myth we can plug in and make assessment Snow white was a victim
No we cannot - we absolutely cannot.

object - myth
restate question

continuum of aggression and abuse #558 - refer to a totl myth we could make determination Snow white was a battered woman.

you are mischaracterizing it Mr. Martinez

specific to adult intimate partner relationship . . . I have no info about Prince Charming and Snow White . . . this s not about child abuse

Snow white and 7 dwarfs -snow white battered woman.
conference agenda dealt with adults . . . snow white a battered woman . . . now you are trying to tell me don't want to talk about Snow white because she was a child
I didn't say that
do yu want me to answer Mr. Martinez
I talked about men and women growing up . . I didn't talk about her intimate relationship with a prince.

this involved adults . . . involved adult abuse
it involved gender and expectation of gender in DV conference
what we learn as kids and what we can bring into adult hood.

anger as an issue in family learn as a child and take into adulthood . . .same thing you tl us about TA. . .correct

Snow White ?
exhibit #558 . . . . . not applicable to snow whte and Prince's relationship
that is about intimate partner violence . . . I know nothing abouit her relationship with the prince I have no information.

you are sayn disregard that now

Monday 9:30 am . . . remember the admonission

excuses jury

JM needed to drop this long ago. Not a good way to end for the weekend IMO.

Juan has done his homework on ALV and Snow White.

I did not get the memo that we women are ALL abused. According to this woman we are. I've been controlled and psychologically manipulated but I never called it abuse because when I figured it all out I left. I was a sucker, not a fragile helpless little girl and I wised up.

I wonder why all the defense witnesses, experts, cannot just answer a question. They all act so fearful. It makes them appear dumb. Just answer the question woman! Tell the truth. They really look bad!

I'm certified NUTS, retired with all the mental disorders Jodi supposedly has. Haven't even cried when/since my Mother died 20 years ago.

NEVER have I EVER murdered anyone or considered it.

Jodi's an adult who CHOSE not to get help offered. CHOSE to murder Travis.

I have no sympathy for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members