trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Glad nobody is trying to sleep in my house because I'm LMAO!!! Wilmott is throwing every objection she can think of at the judge and getting overruled every time! She's gonna throw a hissy fit for sure.

ALV is mad and GRUMPY! Which dwarf was Grumpy? :floorlaugh:

Love it, Juan is making my weekend bearable! :great:

I'm going to have to open another bottle of wine for this - I am laughing hysterically when I hear Juan talk about the dwarves.

Hilarious when LaViolette testified she doesn't know the age of the dwarves.

OMG!!:floorlaugh:

LaV didn't know what hit her, surely she didn't expect for Juan to question her with her own Snow White battered woman analogy presentation, lol

This will be one day when the live feed is over I'll watch again on HLN, it is great.

Well, I in think the talks JA had with ALV inspired her and gave her ideas on how to testify. That's pretty clear.

lol...laviolette doesn't like her words being taken out of context..what a joke she it

So, they side-barred JM down to what? 5 minutes left? And the witness still will not answer with a yes or a no.

WTF........ is someone coughing up a lung? It is super distracting

He is forcing her to compare and contrast Jodi's stories of abuse to Snow White and the seven Dwarves. :floorlaugh:

" Snow White has no power, right? " :giggle:

The defendant certainly is preoccupied with something in her lap... Something sneaky is going on... she looked out to the gallery then back to her lap during that last sidebar... Where is the guard???? Or is it too prejudicial now to have a deputy sitting close to her????

Watching HLN so way behind but Juan is so cute wandering around asking questions with his hands in his pockets!:facepalm:

Why is she a joke for not wanting her presentation misrepresented? I'm pro-Juan usually but I'm going against the grain of the board here. I think he is not doing well today. At all.

It's more than a catchy title lady - you can't lie your way out of your own words.

By analyzing a total fantastical situation she can determine that someone was a battered woman.

I think ALV is dipped, battered and ready for the frying she's getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member