trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
first time i heard the judge says over rule so many times .lol

Seriously . . . I am dying here trying to keep up!

Willmott objects on grounds of relevance, gets overruled, then turns to Nurmi visibly looking worried.

Seconds later an objection on triple grounds - overruled. Seconds later still, she requests a sidebar. She is really, really not liking where this is headed - and presumably needed to ask Nurmi for advice. I'll let you all make of that what you will. :angel:

Somewhere Dr. Fog is firing up a blunt and thinking, "Hey, I guess my butt-whooping wasn't so bad after all."

Sidebar and just look at precious little snow white sitting there. UGH!

He is brilliant!!!!! He is choking the experts with her own written work!!!BRAVO!!!!!!jodi whole defense was based on ALV book not the other book!!!!

The defense should never ever leave juan with 5 mins for a weekend...this is the 3rd time they have done this. defensse thought they had the snow white story of what Mr Martinez would asked figured out.

Not so much.

It looks like Alyce has recovered well! She doesn't look tired at all...

Wow... DT you outdo yourselves again.....:vomit:

BOOAHHH....these last 20 minutes made up for the last 5 hours of direct testimony..

me likeeee the snowwhite story, very 'tricky' but sooooo good :)

Deer in the headlights on ALV - she can't figure out where Juan is going, and she needs to know that so she can answer right for JA!! lol

do ya think maybe the jury is taking note of the fact that when the expert was testifying for the duh-fense, the prosecution basically sat there and let her speak but now when juan crosses the expert the duhfense jumps up every five minutes and objects and there is one sidebar after another after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth