trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks JW has had enough for the day...wish the judge would make her just deal with it.

This little piece by JM will keep the fire going on Websleuths till Monday!

And it totally wipes out the jurors' memory of ALV's tedious testimony. THIS is what they'll think about over the weekend.

Darn! ALV can't remember the script now!!! Bless her heart!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG FIREWORKS!! No way did the Defense Train see Juan coming down the track! He is going to show how Jodi leaves abusive relationships ALL.THE.TIME!! I PUFFY HEART him!

What the defendant and her troup of supporters have spouted on the stand amounts to fairy tales. So they shouldn't get all high and mighty when Juan gives them a taste of their own medicine.

:banghead: It's going to be over in minutes for a very loooong weekend. I wish it was the beginning of the day!

I'm going to have to open another bottle of wine for this - I am laughing hysterically when I hear Juan talk about the dwarves.

I just did that and I am on Pacific Coast Time. Earliest I have ever opened a bottle of Chardonnay. :toast: :cheers:

I think he is going to bring it around to show that Jodi has just as many reasons that she could line up to be an abuser also

Like since Travis had a bad upbringing that was his reason... but if Jodi has a bad upbringing she also has the same reason.

Look at her face!! She looks terrified and angry. Face is red.

Whoa did HLN fast forward to this?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

is NOT the victim. That pretty much established what goes on in her alternate reality. Love how Juan got that out right away-proceed from there-Travis not the victim.

Wow.

She just stated she sees Travis as the perpetrator, not the victim. Light bulb moment when she realizes just how horrible she looks - then she backtracks to specify domestic violence.

Just up from a nap (I needed one after watching too much ALV testimony) and have HLN on where Wilmott is still questioning her. This may be a minor point but the first thing I heard ALV say was that people are afraid of intimacy in healthy relationships, let alone abusive ones. Uh, no. Not me. Never have been. What is she talking about???!!!! Isn't that the point of a healthy relationship, that you don't have to be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings? this woman knows nothing about normal relationships just like she knows nothing about sociopathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth