trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW and ALV are reprehensible for bringing other women into this case that TA knew.

I wonder what ALV considers "graphic" in the sex world :what:

Certainly nothing in this trial is particularly ""shocking" sex-wise.....moo. oral sex, butt sex, va-jj sex and candy sex.......so? Consenting adults....the didn't even do phone sex well *yawn*

I don't think JA is very happy that #5 is in the Courtroom. Can't wait to hear from KCL and PASA. JA knows what side #5 was on. At least that is my impression.

It seems ALV can tell us what absolutely everyone is thinking and feeling. Wonder if she does pets, too. I'm trying humor so I don't break my laptop - again.

Does this defense attorney and defense witness not remember how much older Darryl Brewer was then the defendant!!?!?!?! !?!!?!?!

Ya...old enough to know better than to share a room with his sociopath live in girlfriend!! Lol! ...they had separate rooms...how hysterical is that?! Smart (old) guy, eh?!

Who cares about this? Other emails to other women has nothing to do here except that KA knew and she was jealous and killed him because he didn't want her

JA/s knowledge of these TA emails to other women just proves her obsessive stalking.

tumblr_mbuo8lXcbV1r97oxc.gif
:lol:

Awwwww so cute doggy and verrrrrry funny

Interesting tidbit: Jodi states in her journal she spoke to Travis on June 1st about this trip to Utah. When the Verizon rep testified, he was give phone records dated
May 31st-June 15th. The first call he identified between TA and JA was the early morning hours of June 2nd. JA called TA 3 times between 1am-3am and it appears none of those calls were answered as they were just seconds. Why are there no documented calls on the 1st?

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I really hope JM ask ALV if there is any way that she or anyone else can verify that these journal entries, especially the 2008 ones, were written on the days that they say they are. No? So can we expect to believe that they could not have been written during the 6weeks prior to her arrest?
I've been wondering about this, too. And also about the pages she ripped out of the Journal.

LaV seems to think rules do not apply to her - she can answer even when there is an objection and before judge has ruled. Just like JA- rules are for others.

I think the main reason Jodi went ahead with a trial was so she could look at Travis's messages. Still stalking him to this day.

Willie is getting a spanking :giggle:

How FUN!

Glad to see ALV and Wilma just laughing and getting excited over a murder trial.

Maybe next time Nurmi can put on his clown shoes, someone can bring some cotton candy, and we can all ride on the Merry Go Round.

This is disgusting. Why can they talk about his other girlfriends? So what?

What if they dissected Jodi's sordid love life? I bet it would be MUCH worse. Much skankier. Who cares?

Willmott is FAKING it. She is completely aware of where she can not go, and how to ask proper questions. She just wants the jurors to hear tainted testimony.

Did you see her inappropriate back talk to the judge when she wasn't able to approach? And Nurmi right behind her shaking his head violently?

They need to learn court room etiquette. They make me very angry.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member