trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Thanks for the count !

:waitasec: It took Mr. Martinez ONLY 9 days to PROVE pre-meditated, 1st degree murder ...

:waitasec: Defense has been at this for 32+ days ... and they have proven NO "self defense" ... NO abuse -- NOTHING ! ZIP !

:floorlaugh:

Also d.g.c, the Defense have been playing dirty. JM doesn't have to stoop to that level.

At least Jror #5 can say out loud "I can't believe I sat though this shiz". Wonder what she is thinking.

No it is not cowardly it is the truth! I am a woman and after seeing how men are truly vilified in the minds of so called experts it is both sickening and frightening,as a mother to to son and also a grandson.If I were called to be a juror with a woman using a battered woman's defence,sorry but unless that woman had a folder of medical proof,pictures,and statements of friends and family, I would not believe a word of her testimony!Not a word! Millions have seen this disgusting display of slaughtering the victim and millions more will watch it on you tube or where ever so yes ALV and jodi have tainted many abused woman with a stink!

The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men: Christina Hoff Sommers: 9780684849560: Amazon.com: Books

Good reading about how this attitude toward men begins with attitudes toward our boys.

ALV is living in the 70s .. reminds me of Germaine Greer and her warped thinking, at the time revolutionary, nowadays just comes across as paranoid.

Like St. Helen's did in 1980. :eek:hwow: Maybe they should evacuate at least the front row.

Is it just me or does Alyce really seem to take pleasure repeating some of the revolting things that Jodi writes that "Travis said"?

why is she #5 sitting with the JA family?

She's not. Travis' family has soooooo many supporters that all other observers have to sit on Jodi's side of the gallery.

OMG, I love it!

tumblr_mbuo8lXcbV1r97oxc.gif

Probably doesn't help that she is probably a little sick from all the crap that comes out of her mouth. I would take her a lot more seriously if she was not repeating words of a crazy murderer and trying to make it truth.

She is really repeating supposedly what Jodi has told her. All lies.

Did you see her inappropriate back talk to the judge when she wasn't able to approach? And Nurmi right behind her shaking his head violently?

They need to learn court room etiquette. They make me very angry.:furious:

This judge doesn't exactly garner a ton of respect and doesn't demand respect for the courtroom. I don't like them either but they are getting away with this behavior because the judge allows it.

Jodi eyeballing juror #5

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Getting very close to the most potentially damaging testimony...the day of Travis's murder.

That's what they will leave the jurors with over the weekend. All of this NONSENSE/hearsay is designed to get a 2nd degree instruction.

She was abused, used, blah blah effin blah- in a nutshell, he deserved it. Garbage of the highest order. :notgood:

Holy sheep chit. An expert witness that doesn't know, though she's been repeatedly told, not to answer a question that has been objected to. Does she have dementia?

JM will ask ALV if she has problems with her memory ;)

JS to JW - "do you really want to bring up the stalker issue? If so, JM will go right through that door"maybe the same convo HHJP had with JB about the check fraud in the KC trial.

Is it just me or does Alyce really seem to take pleasure repeating some of the revolting things that Jodi writes that "Travis said"?

She herself said she is excited. Just giddy bashing Travis and supporting Arias. She *likes* her if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute