trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was married so that put her in a vulnerable position? Are all of us married people vulnerable?

Joey Jackson just brought up a good point. If someone called you all those nasty names, would that help you have a motive to kill them???

I said something similar in a post earlier. :)

So far ALV has proven JA is an abuser using her continuum, then she gave JA motive by reading TA's texts where he's finally had it up to his limits and reacts to JA's lies and manipulations.

I can't wait to see how Wilmutt and ALV show JA's premeditation of murder next.

The prosecution has had a pretty good day so far, considering Juan has barely gotten out of his seat. :)

I notice that Judge Sherry and JW have finally learned how to pronounce ALV's last name based on the way that she herself pronounced it on the first day of her testiphoney.

So earlier they read texts where supposedly, TA threatened to commit suicide if some woman would not come to visit him.

Do they think it was a serious threat of suicide? I highly doubt it. Shatinya was apparently someone he barely knew. It wasn't like it was an ex wife leaving him or anything.

I think they took the entire convo out of context.

Nancydrew, you couldn't be more correct about ALV--As a 20+ year Clinical MH professional with multiple licensures, I can tell you with absolute certainty that she has neither the credentials, licensure, nor clinical qualifications to testify to the psychological functioning of Ms. Arias--in fact, I am truly perplexed . What I have learned in my professional experiences is that those who solely focus on substance abuse and domestic violence see through a very narrow lens in which evidence-based theory is not used as a measure of validity. This becomes apparent as evidenced by her folksy, story telling narrative that is actually based on suppositions and opinions rather than scientifically tested data--not to mention there appears to be no testing that has been conducted (perhaps the MMPI) to determine deception in Jodi Arias. I have truly been beside myself over ALV's testimony because she presents herself as everything negative people see counselors as :twocents:
:Welcome1:

I don't know how much of the trial you've seen but the only psychological assessments we've been privy to so far were conducted by 'Dr.' Richard Samuels. It consisted of an MCMI and a specialized test for post-traumatic stress disorder. Neither follow up assessments nor specialized forensic assessments were conducted.

He gave her a yellow legal pad to fill in her answers. He may or may not have answered some questions for her. He transcribed her answers onto proper test forms later. He scored the first test wrong so scored it again but had to fill out another because he didn't have it with him while in Palm Springs on vacation. And she has a personality disorder otherwise known as unspecified. He had a hypothesis the tests only confirmed so it really doesn't matter that a) she lied; b) his dx was based on her lies; and c) she never actually lied at all - she was just building a fantasy. ;)

Wowza. You just really couldn't make this up.

My ears are bleeding. Help I feel like I'm falling down the rabbit hole again. In need of a rescue and an extraction :facepalm:

Jodi keeps looking at the jury. They don't care, Jodi. Nobody believes this tripe.

ALV will crack just talking about June 4-5....Omg.

There is no way she will be handle Juan.

Oh crape.....here we go...

Split screen. Are we anticipating faux tears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie