trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, make sure you bring up the rope story since that explains the knife being in the bathroom and Jodi has her weapon handy.

There was NO ROPE!!

If juror 5 did something bad enough to be removed from jury she shouldn't be allowed to parade around in the courtroom.

ALV talking about the murder and the body slamming etc. Sounds pretty scripted imo.

she has nothing to do with the proceedings and is not a criminal or anything. She can go anywhere other citizens can go whenever she wants and it has nothing to do with the trial and doesn't interfere with any operation of the trial. She can even speak if she wanted but she doesn't. She has done nothing wrong and doesn't really deserve to be criticized for attending the trial.

Im sure already mentioned because you all are on the ball, but I hope juror 5's reason for being there are to see justice done, and NOT to somehow cause a mistrial. I can't imagine being on a jury for all this time and then getting kicked off because of DT, and showing up just to cause a mistrial when its the DT that kicked me off. (or does she KNOW who complained?) I'm a lil lost. TIA.

MOD NOTE:

We will have clarification on whether posting photos of Juror #5 will be permitted shortly. This is one of those "calls from the top". The owners are discussing and will notify us of their decision shortly.

Until then, please refrain from posting them.

Thanks so much for your cooperation!

Dear ALV not looking so comfortable discussing the murder. Speeding through the testimony. Ooops it's over.

What kind of 'testimony' is this? ALV is just parroting everything JA said about the day of the murder! Grrrr ....

omg................ this is worse than I thought.

It is so, so creepy that this is just like Jodi testifying all over again - almost verbatim. Football player, anyone?

She just said that TA asked JA to take pictures of him in the shower. I thought she testified she had an idea and asked him if she could photograph him in the shower. HUH??

I don't like Alyce either. I think she's spent far too much time with the hookah smoking carterpiller, and needs to get herself back through the looking glass and out of the rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery