trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we've established Travis as an abuser, even without one documented photo. What does that make JA after her handy work?

From everything our court watchers said she was an extremely engaged and diligent juror who was likely targeted for just that reason by the defendant. If she wanted attention she could have plenty. All of the media would be paying big bucks to get her on camera so she could not only get unlimited attention but lots of money. I don't see her doing that. I see her sending out an unambiguous statement prior to appearing in public, that she will NOT speak to anyone about the trial until it's over. I think she is probably now dedicated to seeing this thing through and maybe she needs to be out in public and not hiding her head in shame at home as though she had done something wrong. An added benefit from my perspective is it's likely to really chap ole Jodi's BEhind.

Frankly I don't understand her desire to be there and considering she could watch live feeds leads me to believe she is something of an attention ho.

That said, the fuss about her being there is uncalled for. It's her right, just like it's our right too if we want to go to Phoenix.

And claims of mistrial, that's just hyperbole.

Character assassination = Intended target remains alive

Actual assassination = Intended target stabbed, sliced, slashed, shot and left to decompose in a shower stall

No, I don't see the equivalence there.

Or, maybe she just wants to keep people guessing what side she is on.

I saw the picture of her smiling. It is in the direction of JA, BUT that is also the direction of the court clerks desk. I think it is much more likely she is smiling at her!

Ummm....12 tires is not minimal destruction of property...

12 tires, moving to his state, peeking in his windows, following him on dates, or falling asleep on his couch when he was on a date, totaling the BMW she was purchasing, but had made no payments for, oh - and dropping a camera - and a little bit of mess in the bathroom - and his body.
I'd call that destruction of property, in a big way - everything he had or was.

I'm LaVioletted, can someone pass me a linen closet door, so I can bang my head against it!

Or, maybe she just wants to keep people guessing what side she is on.

She may be laughing at the silliness of this dragged out testimony? and smiling to be glad to be out of the fool pool?

I don't care if it's for only 30 minutes. I want Juan! I want Juan! I want Juan! So rest already.

JW is not gonna rest. No way she's gonna leave the long weekend with Juan. How she's gonna drag this out for another 50 minutes is beyond me.

MOO

Mel

FFS what else needs to be said here???????? I can't take it and I'm not even watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even jodi looks like I cant believe she bought my lies!

'Character assassination' is at the high end of the battery scale per ALV. Then isn't she battering and abusing Travis?!

The thing that worries me now about Juror #5 is that "someone" or one of her friends can now easily follow her home and do something in retribution, threaten, or vandalize -- and no one be able to prove who it was.

As nauseating as this testiphony marathon is, I have to say that I have a healthy respect for JW's ability to kill time. <modsnip>

I do feel kind of animal-like today, but I think I'm just hungry.

Man hungry. Man need food. Man want food. Man make woman give food. Than man get zug-zug. Man happy.

(What the heck was that caveman mo ie with Ringo Starr from the 80s????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61