trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shut it, Wilmott! She keeps thinking up more things to say to try to make the jury believe this nonsense. Give it up, Wilmott - it's over. Let Juan begin!!!

I thought she was going to wrap up! She should be DONE!!!!

When Wilmott smiles at ALV when shes answering a question it reminds me of asking a child a question. Like "what sound does a cow make" and they say "mooo" and then you give them a smile like "good, right answer, im so proud of you "

Why so? I'd smile to her face to show her I'm not afraid and not going anywhere. :rocker:

A smile can be interpreted. If I was kicked off the jury, I'd haul my arss back into court, smile at her, and say "I'm still here biotch".

But that's just me ;)

MOO

Mel

Sing with me:
This is the blather that never ends...Yes, it goes on and on my friends...Some people started watching it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue watching it forever just because...it's the blather that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...

Apparently, ALV has totally turned a blind eye to JA's pattern of sociopathy from childhood.

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323

OK, Juror #5 smiled at #jodiarias She's pro- defense everyone

https://twitter.com/robynd323

Thought so!!

I just don't understand comments like this. There is no way anyone could know exactly who she was smiling at, especially people sitting beside or behind her. I hate when things are posted as fact.

JW just made a statement eluding to that ALV was not hired to discuss the details of anything after June 4th...omg does that mean that JM cannot question her on what JA did to Travis?? Plz let this not be true!

She couldn't get in touch with her shame with a search party and a compass.

It's waiting for her in her new cell on death row at the prison.

Ummm....12 tires is not minimal destruction of property...

"Escalation and fear...what is the correlation between FEAR and the escalation of Travis's anger...and the powerlessness, in a non-hierrchacal way...and the power of an apology...And it takes two to tango ....even though no matter what the victim does, the abuser has the control... And I believe that Jodi was a battered woman..."

This is the DT trying to put a nice bow on at the end of their expert testimony.

Jodi is generally happy , sweet, creative?????? Ask her parents....

When Wilmott smiles at ALV when shes answering a question it reminds me of asking a child a question. Like "what sound does a cow make" and they say "mooo" and then you give them a smile like "good, right answer, im so proud of you "

Exactly...so irritating... :banghead:

I can't believe that she even dared to say "character assassination".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member