trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JUAN might get a crack at this 'expert' today. :dance:

Damn, now I'm really curious about juror #5. Her story is probably more exciting than this testimony :pillowfight:

I.don't.care.how.many.exercises.you.do.

Releveance?

What does this have to do with the murderess?

ALV is more and more unlikable as this testi-phoney goes on and on. Men are the problem. Men are animals. Men are abusers and perpetrators. It's literally nauseating.

I don't care if it's for only 30 minutes. I want Juan! I want Juan! I want Juan! So rest already.

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323

OK, Juror #5 smiled at #jodiarias She's pro- defense everyone

https://twitter.com/robynd323

Thought so!!

Nope, not buying this at all. The defense is the reason juror #5 is no longer on the jury. If they felt she was swaying in their favor, they would look over any misconduct (if any) on her part. After all, it only takes one. A smile can be interpreted a million different ways, MOO

PAY ATTENTION ALYCE The power of moving your agenda along without hurting anyone else.

OMG, I can't believe this person is still talking. Has she explained yet how JA was defending herself by stapping Travis in the back?

I bet ALV doesn't have a single man left in her program by next week.

She went to him and they seem to have a hard time remembering that fact. She came to him with weapons and with power.

Jodi is trying to act "detached" ahem, now, after 41 days of trial

ONE MORE HOUR!!!! I can't imagine these 2 going on the whole time but guess they will.

Bullchit! Some twitter-pated twitter freak post that and its gospel? Bullchit!

I'd love it if she did smile at Jodi - especially if it was just to mess with her mind. Let Jodi freak out thinking they got rid of the wrong juror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman