trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting tidbit: Jodi states in her journal she spoke to Travis on June 1st about this trip to Utah. When the Verizon rep testified, he was give phone records dated
May 31st-June 15th. The first call he identified between TA and JA was the early morning hours of June 2nd. JA called TA 3 times between 1am-3am and it appears none of those calls were answered as they were just seconds. Why are there no documented calls on the 1st?

Just to clarify, after Jodi called called TA four times between 1 am and 3 am, the longest lasting just 17 seconds, phone records show Travis phoned Jodi in the early morning hours of June 2, totaling approximately 59 minutes:

"Alexander called Arias twice during the 3 a.m. hour:

The first call was just under 18 minutes, the second about 41 minutes."

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

No idea why no calls are documented on June 1. Maybe JA lied to her diary again?

Jodi's genitalia being exposed to the world has really traumatized me. I'll never be able to unsee it. I now have PTSD, too.

Right AlV, she was so in touch with her shame she had to drive thousands of miles to get in better touch with it.

No question posed as to why the battered woman drove back to her alleged abuser? Afraid of that question I guess. :banghead:

Her shame is now public?? Her shame from naked pics? She's not ashamed of stabbing Travis and slashing his throat from ear to ear??? This is just absurd.

they have indicated is necessary to present their case. There is now way the DT told the Judge they would take this long as the judge told the jury the trial and sentencing would be over soon, like next week I think. She has no control over her courtroom. I bet this ends up being the longest DP trial in AZ history or at least the second. Someone here yesterday mentioned a trial that took a year but I don't know the specifics. It is way outside the median. Almost all murder and/or DP trials are finished in under 20 days.

Why is it that the defense can bring someone to the stand and what appears to be questioning for DAYS! I would have thought that there would be a line as to the length you could question someone. At this rate, it will never end! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Let's not forget that Travis' genitalia was posted all over the internet, too, and he is the VICTIM here.

She's telling the jury that JA has been punished enough due to her unspeakable shame at this point.

The murder of TA was a small price to pay after all.

It's okay, jurors. You have ALV's permission to acquit the poor, helpless waif who has been unjustly jailed for almost five years.

St. Jodi of Arias has her own Rasputin.

End it Willmott... we want Juan! :great:

tumblr_mjvk4l2yY81s7jp05o1_400.gif

Oh poor Jodi, the whole world had to see her hoo-ha...waah, waah, waah, ALV. Remember she killed Travis, that's why all of her "personal" things are on show.

" With Jodi---she was very in touch with her SHAME. And now all of that private stuff has become public. ...."

GMAB.

So Jodi's explanation was she was trying to cover up the murder

RS's was that it was her "alternate reality."

ALV's is that she was trying to get in touch with her shame?

Am I on crack?

If juror 5 did something bad enough to be removed from jury she shouldn't be allowed to parade around in the courtroom.

She is not parading around. And who says she did anything bad?
Oh let me guess. ALV said it. So it must be true!

More about JA's empathy. I'm nauseated.

yah, she showed so much empathy to Travis, right. Sorry to hear LV glossed right over that.

And, I don't like Jodi's ears. Can I say that?

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members