Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

We will have clarification on whether posting photos of Juror #5 will be permitted shortly. This is one of those "calls from the top". The owners are discussing and will notify us of their decision shortly.

Until then, please refrain from posting them.

Thanks so much for your cooperation!

I hope the owners decide no juror pics are to be allowed. If any juror decides on his/her own to go to the media after this trial, well that's their decision.

Given JA's propensity for violence, some of the shady characters that have been (and continue to be) in her life, it would be tragic if any of those jurors were targeted after a third party had their pictures up without their permission.

JMO :seeya:

So , to eliminate the " shame"..... She killed him....case closed.

Pass me the needle please

I bet the jury can't wait for Juan now!!! Instead of being put off by his "style" I think they will be grateful for a faster pace and a no BS attitude. I'm sure their BS cup is full.

I heard a saying by Megyn Kelly today, that her mother always told her that she doesn't listen to people who don't have and adult relationship with the truth!

I love that. To ME this "expert" does not have an adult relationship with the truth.

As much as I am ready to see JM, I hope that you are correct. Just reading this makes me feel optimistic about next week! Thanks. You helped set my mind at ease! :rocker:
I want him to start at her head where here MISGUIDED or MISSING brain should be and RIP her to tee tiny bits with all her unjustified CARP.... and do it sloooowly. :twocents:

back from break

ALV says Krishelle was also married and that put her in vulnerable position.

TA was guilting JA again - JA unable to say no.
she was able to go to Mesa to visit - when she arrives very early in AM - go to bed and sleep for awhile get up and there is rope - they have done this one time before where he ties her to bed with twine - so he bought rope - ties her hands to the bed - have sex pictures of her genitals taken - she goes to shower - after she showers they are going to look @ CD' of trips they have taken - ffirst CD is scratched and wont play - he gets upset and throws it - he bends her over desk and have sex - she does this consistently to quell his anger

he asks her to take pics of him inshower as he has been working out - she drops camera = says 5 year old can take better pics- he body slams her - she wriggles away runs to closet and gets gun, he comes at her like a football player lunging - she has the gun and shoots and doesn't remember much after that.

ALV was retained to look @ DV in their relationship - specific task and that is what ALV did.
Battered women cope with trauma in different ways - repress things - block memories and painful things in relationship, minimize, deny and distract themselves . . .every battered survivor is different.

empathacize with person who hurtsthem . . .bottom lines are dropping - apprehension for the survivor in regard to the perpetrator.

do they detach from trauma they experience yes often - memories are often very painful can look removed . . sometimes we have battered women tell their stories in public speaking - begin to do it they have a lo of emotion but as talk about it and go on wth story they detach . . . they want to heal - the more you tell something the more rote it gets.

with JA @ end of relationship she was really in touch with her shame and felt about self and shame of what she was doing - conversation about that with TA - she wrote things she never thought anyone would see . . . took pictures never thought would be seen - now public -don't know what anyone would do if their private thoughts and genetalia are now public consumption - not sure what any human would do with that

TA attacked her from shower and full of rage - escalating upto June 4th
objection - speculation
approach

JA was shamed now that her genitals are out there. OMG, she loved putting them out there! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Poor abused girl. Her writings and genitalia on display. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cause she :censored: killed a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

JA's stuff has only become public because she slaughtered a man and refuses to take her punishment!! Please, no poor Jodi - hogwash!!!

But Jodi's hooha wouldn't of been plastered all over in the media if she hadn't killed Travis.

Sorry ALV, her naked pictures being made public has NOTHING to do with the murder of Travis! :gavel:

Nice try!

ENOUGH already! Just STFU Willmott. We have reached June 4th....time for cross.

JUST STFU!!!

Then why on earth did the DEFENSE team get her kicked off? They only need ONE juror to side with them.

Oh, I'd smile at her, too. As in, "I'm here, Biotch."

A smile can't always be interpreted as pleasantness.

Her genitalia on social media. Ohhh boo hoo. :violin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member