trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's stuff has only become public because she slaughtered a man and refuses to take her punishment!! Please, no poor Jodi - hogwash!!!

Not only that, but Travis's stuff has been made public and he was murdered as well and cannot defend himself.

Lord love a duck! When is this going to end?! :facepalm: I honestly thought JW would wrap up early this afternoon sometime, but I guess not.

I'm saying it, I bet this crikey is going to work on at least one juror.

I wonder how Travis would feel about his most private pictures, intimate thoughts and conversations being broadcast in a public forum without even his own voice to defend himself - every right he had as a human was taken from him.
That's what this domestic violence expert should have at least spent a moment of thought on. I believe she knows this.

Travis has pictures plastered all over the media too and he did not take them...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe that is why if you have pictures of your genitalia you do not slaughter them or they might be made public lol that would make me think twice about murdering someone if my morals and values I have allowed me me to even think about slaughtering another human being!ALV is insane and maybe she should take up a new career. I have a suggestion for her she could always do commercials for depends since she is stopping a murder trial multiple times to pee and we all know she is full of BS! She might do well as their new spokeswoman!JMO

ALV talks about how she doesn't really know how people might react when their most private thoughts and genitalia are all out there on social media for the world to see. I notice that she doesn't mention how Jodi recorded their phone sex and how that probably had a LOT to do with his extreme anger in the very long text messaging.

Oh my heavens, how much longer is JW going to torture us with her direct???? This is going to go on even longer than the 18 day JA marathon!

For the record, I take back everything I said about this trial getting to me and that I needed to stop watching. I NEED justice. Justice is needed. This is GOOD. Guess what Jodi, you butcherer, divine intervention is going to condemn YOU, not Travis.

Ask Travis' beloved family members who religiously show up in court how they 'detach' from witnessing their loved one's genitalia splashed across social media in addition to being horribly vilified now that he's not here to defend his own character because sadistic little psychopath stole him from them.

What is it with these mental health 'experts' sympathizing with a psychopath?!? It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode. I know psychologists and psychiatrists are sometimes fooled by psychopaths...but chickie poo isn't even a 'good' psychopath fgs.

I sense a ive got a migrane/ I'm hungry/ oops I just pooped my pants stall tactic coming up for the weekend break pulled by the defense and or the witness

What was Jodi looking at down in her lap reading?

What's JA doing with her hands under the table?
She's making me nervous.

It might get worse. JW could be teeing up to repeat ALL of RS testimony.

Yup, and she'll probably carry on right through to JA's arrest first.

It wouldn't be a surprise to see AlV on the stand another week. :furious:

Travis wanted her gone! He had fear because he could not get rid of her that is where his anger comes from!

I respectfully disagree. Her presence completely nullifies her statement, about not wanting any attention and keeping the attention on the trial. The attention has clearly been on her. :twocents:

Exactly, she is a court room junkie now with no life but this trial and she needs to wipe the grin off her face. This is a potential death sentence trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae