trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14nmsu0.jpg

MOD NOTE:

We will have clarification on whether posting photos of Juror #5 will be permitted shortly. This is one of those "calls from the top". The owners are discussing and will notify us of their decision shortly.

Until then, please refrain from posting them.

Thanks so much for your cooperation!

UPDATE:

Photos CAN be posted. She has outted herself (visually speaking) by choosing to attend and sit in the gallery. MSM will (if they haven't already) post these pics as well. So, that makes these photos okay to post. HOWEVER, at some point her name will become public, whether she wants it or not. Been down this road too many times and I guarantee it will happen. In that case, her full name is NOT TO BE REFERENCED. At that time, she can only be identified by initials.

BUT ALYCE! Travis Alexander was never one of the men in your group!!!!!!!

I STILL cannot believe this testimony is allowed.

Caveman! I love that movie!:rocker:

By the way, your post was abusive. You've activated my latent PTSD.

Lol, my boyfriend and I speak in "caveman talk" all the time. His caveman name is Ragnar.

This is the second time today when Lisa Andrews name is mentioned I have seen Jodi jerk her head up. She is STILL jealous.

Nice that she points out that the relationship lasted only a few months!

And I thought the expert couldn't get more redundant. I don't know how JM can just sit there and not stand up and scream "STFU!!!!!"

Wrong wrong wrong ALV

My ex husband hit his first wife but he never laid a hand on me.

She pushed his buttons.....

Not every batterer repeats the abuse in different relationships.

Ok I have to mute it.. I tried to hang in there.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I did the same, I finally admitted to myself I can't listen to this anymore, its too upsetting.

I feel they are violating this man all over again, this is criminal. HE is dead, he can't stand up and scream this IS NOT TRUE.

There is a big flaw in our criminal justice system.

I have confidence in the prosecutor!

Considering all AL has "reviewed", I am sure any one of us here could have spewed this non-sense - as it relates to Travis Alexander - better than this expert.

And, because it doesn't relate here to Travis, this killer sinks even lower with a slap in the face to those who are in abusive relationships.

I would volunteer to give her the needle.

Dear god forgive my twenties. I went so hard I feel like a deserve a national championship ring w the lsu football players.

yah, laugh/giggle, JW, as you make this up as you go along. It's a disgrace to any courtroom decorum.

Now she's not even making any sense!

Hey CIA! Can't waterboard anymore? No problem! We have found another way to torture people. Meet ALaV and JW. They're taking this show on the road. Next stop: Guantanamo!

"Escalation and fear...what is the correlation between FEAR and the escalation of Travis's anger...and the powerlessness, in a non-hierrchacal way...and the power of an apology...And it takes two to tango ....even though no matter what the victim does, the abuser has the control... And I believe that Jodi was a battered woman..."

This is the DT trying to put a nice bow on at the end of their expert testimony.

My bologna has a first name....it's J-O-D-I-A. my bologna has a second name it's L-I-A-R!!!!

Hmm, 45 minutes left... Juan can do quite a lot of damage in just 30 minutes, we've seen him in action... hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61