trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I'm not a judge, nor an attorney. BUT can't and shouldn't a judge do what he/she can to keep a trial moving along? I mean, this is to the point of absurdity, right? I sure wish Judge Perry was on the bench...

Maybe Jodi's exes - or two of them, anyway - maintained relationships with her because they were afraid of her. I would be.

ok so its great that JA remained friends with her ex's... but when Travis Alexander remained friends with women he dates its because hes a "player"???

They were only together about 8 months and they lived apart! How could that even be a relationship? That's a straight up booty call and Jodi made it easy by getting in her car and heading to AZ to **** Travis.

Travis pushed on his ex girlfriend's boundaries? OH MY GOD. I'm going to duct tape my head before the explosion ruins the paint and carpet.

Maybe Jodi "changed" because she was converting.

Now the non MD is explaining bi-polar. Juan??? Are you just letting it go so you can destroy it later?

I wonder why Juan (State) did not have a medical doctor examine Jodi's finger and have an xray taken. If the tendon was sliced, then it proves it was from a deep cut (murder weapon)

I don't know what the heck, if anything, happened to her finger. As I recall, it looked just fine during her interrogation with Det. Flores on 7/15/08.

Maybe she injured in in jail, or she is just double jointed or something?

wait, did she just describe daryl brewer's testimony from the stand, several different times? OMG...wait till Juan gets hold of THAT. Did I hear that wrong?

Does anyone know why JA's parents' police vids can't be let in? I would love to hear what Alyce has to say about her parents calling her "strange" and with mood swings.

So ALV has a big box of stuff.
She needs to seal herself up in that big ole box and
try to time travel back to the 70s where she and
Dr. Samuels can set up a joint practice.

and wear polyester suits while drinking sanka on their shag rug.

i'm sorry.

i'm tired.

"do you have a memory problem" omg willmot!

JM - objection your honor. The witness is just wasting the courts time.
Sustained
I can dream, can't I?

a couple of additional questions....surely it can't be

she is

nearly

DONE?????????????????????

HOLY HECk

she didn't just ask "do you have a memory problem??????????????"

Man hungry. Man need food. Man want food. Man make woman give food. Than man get zug-zug. Man happy.

(What the heck was that caveman mo ie with Ringo Starr from the 80s????)

Caveman! It used to be on HBO all the time and we'd watch it over and over. [video=youtube;u58TKioxsVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u58TKioxsVs[/video]

JM needs to get a few questions in. What if her plane crashes this weekend? Not likely but seriously !!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member