trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this is GOOD!!! This jury is beyond tired of this talk. Juan AND the Jury will be fresh Monday morning. They will hear everything he says with crisp ears!

And it might be good if ALV blathers on tiredly, off script for an hour. It might give JM more ammo.

Like just NOW, when she said "people said Jodi was bi-polar."

LOL :panic:

Okay, that's it. Willmott has officially pushed me too far. I literally thumped my laptop screen to wipe the smirk off of JA's face when Willie made the snarky comment about "do you have a memory problem". I despise them both.

Now on to Juan Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woohoo! I was in the kitchen and heard that wonderful voice :D

No memory problem, just a credibility one.

Do you have any experience with women who are abusive to men, or do you feel that there is not significant studies to measure the amount of abuse to men?

Smokin' her. He's brilliant. I hope he doesn't handle her with kid gloves... doesn't look like he's going to.

To the Alexander family,

I am so sorry you have had to go through all of the lies and b.s. If I could trade places with you for one day, just to give you peace, I would.

Jury,
Please, please find justice for Travis.

ALV sooo snarky looking.. she thinks she's gonna best our Juan

ALVs testimony reveals how out of touch she is with how 20 and 30 something's talk and text. They push the envelope on the sex talk, the hooking up talk, mixed in with day to day chatter. It isn't unusual when there isn't a real connection for the relationship to fade away. This is not abuse, aggression etc. it is their form of communication. Alice is basing her testimony on 70's behaviors. Defense team cherry picked this woman because she would completely ignore the behavior of this age group in the 2007-2008.

This may appeal to some on the jury not into texting, etc.

Wow, now ALV has adopted the same attitude as JA and RS. I wouldn't do that if I were her...

She's going to just dig her heels in and double down. if looks could kill guess who she'd kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo