trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I fell asleep with <mod snip> droning on and woke to Juam saying "DO YOU WANT TO SPAR WITH ME?"

How long has he been up?

She acts just like Jodi Arias!!!!! Who does she think she is to tell Juan how to question her!

ALV came ready to spar with JM, thinking she could teach this "abusive" prosecutor a thing or two. LMAO

I'm thinking Alyce will be identifying herself as a battered woman any minute now...

I have never loved a prosecutor more than I love Martinez at this moment.

Within mere minutes, he showed this defense witness for exactly what she is, and impeached her.

Brilliant, brilliant work. This is why I love watching trials.

Bravo, Juan, bravo!

Whoever said this woman hates men I now agree with the way she is speaking to Juan , she clearly does not like him.

She has been allowed to speak for 20 minutes for a yes and no answer.Those days are over baby!

The people on the Arias side of the courtroom that can't conduct themselves properly in a court of law should be REMOVED! I have never seen anything as disrespectful and childish as that outburst of laughter during the prosecutor's cross. I am thoroughly disgusted!!!

ALV is blowing this way too early. I though she would last a little longer! This is going to be fun!! :great:

I bet she is going to have an anxiety filled weekend waiting for Juan on Monday!

This case is making me meaner. ;)

I actually giggled out loud when Alyce apologized to Juan for cutting him off mid-question. Didn't she cite that as one of the determining factors for Jodi being abused?

Alrighty then.

Look at her looking over at the defense table before or while attempting to figure out what to answer to every question.

She keeps looking at the defense team. She was proud of herself at first. Not so sure of herself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV