trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more "note" on Keynote Speakers....they can demand a lot more....$$$$$$$$$$$.

That's one reason alone that definitions count. And inflating CV is a nono.

Now I can see that ALV coached Jodi a lot more than I imagined - the way Jodi would answer "yes and no" to questions or say it wasn't a yes or no answer then elaborate as much as she wanted to, all very ALV.

I cannot believe this woman. Before she was questioned on direct I actually thought she would have some integrity and be honest. I was beyond wrong. She has zero integrity and choses to believe what she wants to and ignores everything else.

Sorry, maybe I missed it but where has there been any suggestion that ALV coached JA? I thought JA's constant corrections--even of her own attorney--seemed like JA's own personality.

If anyone coached her, wouldn't it be her own attorneys?

According to HLN, ALV is getting a massage by some woman, while others are giving her a pep talk. (as she awaits getting back on the stand) Worried much, Alyce?

Poor ALV, a little woman being abused by JM

Is After Dark a re-run tonight? They already did the camera...

[Respectfully snipped] These TH's on HLN are all saying that ALV is beating Juan on the stand. Seriously?

They are saying ' she is sticking to her guns, and not saying Yes or No, and not letting him direct her.'

Does that mean she is winning over the jury? I think Juan has shown concretely that she misrepresented much of the material in those texts/IM's. That is a major win for the state, imo.

And HLN also highlighted tweets from viewers supporting the TH's [absurd, imo] claim. Consider the source and don't worry about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway