trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is doing an Alyce parody using clips from the Disney Snow White film!

:laughcry:

My son calls the pet hair cat flowers.

My daughter insists on saving the hair I brush out of our Labradoodle and keeping it in a shoe box. She is currently using it as horse poop for her toy horses. Sigh.

871 (427 members and 444 guests) currently...

To our visitors: If you've got one of those email addresses like I do, GMail or Yahoo or the like, where you can't sign up easily -- It's still really simple. When your email gets rejected you're given the option to contact the Mods. I was up and running in less than 24 hours.

HLN, PLEASE stop showing lovey dovey pictures of Travis with his KILLER!

I feel like I am at the horse races waiting for the bell to ring, gates open, And They're off. I, of course, have bet on the STATE!! CORRECTED TO SAY BET ON THE STATE:)

At one point, someone had (in their signature, possibly) links to places to watch the trial via iPad, and now I can't find it. If anyone can point me in that direction, I'd be grateful. TIA

How shocking... trial starting late again!

I'm ready to watch Juan dance!

tumblr_md2m1fuTCU1qiaif5o1_500.gif

Yes, katydid and JusticeJunkie, shortly ALaV will seat her considerable heft & attitude, breaking out her surge protector, her voice modulation dial and her carpenter's level. She will keep a squint on that bubble to insure the almighty balance of power doesn't tilt the wrong way. Her many lessons in adult dynamics have built a resource she applies in her own battles with The Other, both the weak and the formidable. We will see her in full (if deceptive) armor. Let the contest begin!

If the judge is admonishing ALV for talking to Samantha is ALV getting paid the hourly wage for this? It would be great if she was docked pay.

Maybe she is "begging for the death penalty" after a long weekend of hiding pens/snapping at her mother.

Why do I doubt that Walt Disney -- who grew up a short distance from here -- and RKO Pictures intended for his studio's feature production to be used to defend a lying torture-murderer?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I am not sure what they are in chambers for, perhaps still sorting out that Juan autograph incident? #JodiArias

Forgot about that. Aren't they supposed to be interviewing someone else about that? Wonder if that's what the Monday morning stall is about?

HLN just said that the lawyers are in judges chambers. Gee, wonder what manufactured bs the dt is trotting out now demanding a mistrial for *sigh*

I'm sooo ready to get going here! Wish the judge would stop letting the defense pull these stunts..wonder what it is now?

I'M PISSED OFF! Since the DT is going to demand a visit to the Judges Chamber every single day then the Judge should have the Attorney's come in an HOUR earlier then court is supposed to start. The JURY has to sit around and wait every *advertiser censored* day. I'M PISSED OFF!:furious:
(sorry)

Maybe juan got wind that Jodie is selling drawings of him on ebay, who knows lol

I'm looking forward to it also as Andrea is going to be another difficult person on the witness stand - IF she takes it. She was really mouthy on the stand when her boss/lover was on trial for killing her hubby. :what:

Andrea is probably glued to this trial and taking notes. Oh wait she is another one that know everything!

:lol: HLN is cracking me up with the Snow White clips and music.

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members