trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Juan....it's brilliant! It took me a minute to catch on, but yeahhhhhh!!!

This is important. Shows jury she only went by the killers words, interviews and LIES, and any other derogatory info. she could pull together to make the murderess the victim.

i taped jm's cross of ja and watched it in the evening...his eyes bugged out when she said "when he j*zzed in my face"...he has been sold on it since then...lol. It's nice to have him to talk about it with even if his well thought out questions are also sprinkled in with "where do you get a 300 boob job?" and "you can do that with pop rocks?"

ditto! Lol!!!!!

Not much - Juan has only been up about 30 minutes. LONG discussions in Judge's chambers - DT filed another motion for mistrial due to prosecutorial misconduct.

ALV lied on her CV about being a keynote speaker.

ANOTHER Motion for MISTRIAL?! Based on what!?

So she gave her 'assessment' from narrow sources and it has to be looked at in 'context.'

So is she now downplaying her own assessment?

JM's voice is full of emotion today. He's really peeved at ALV. That's what you get ALV for trying to rubbish Travis in court!

Well, I think we can think of opinions of this testimony without talking to the witness.

ALV starting to sound nervous. I wish that she would stop patronizing Juan with the incessant, "Mr. Martinez". It's disrespectful.

UGGHH....client call. What did I miss!? Anyone want to give me the quick and dirty?

He has found a lie on her CV and she doesn't like it! He has started to dissect her 'expert' opinion of Travis. She will not answer Yes or No.

she's so paranoid she can't give a simple answer. what is her problem?

Maybe ALV will be calling in sick after lunch.....hope they have a back up witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966