Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I hadn't heard that.

I thought Travis' house sold in 2009, and Jodi changed her claim to self-defense in 2010.

The State went back in and tested the shelves right after JA testified about the closet/gun.

I'm gonna have a heart attack or a stroke as a result of the frustration I feel over this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really, but OOOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGG what a Pain in the A@#!

This is gonna take an ETERNITY!!! I'm concerned that someone on the jury is gonna scream out "Just answer the f'n question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Of course, they'd get kicked out but if it gets her reprimanded to do just that, it would be worth it!

Chocolate hon, lotsa chocolate. :)

"I have no idea. I'm not good with computers." ~ Alyce LaViolette

This is so great! She just threw Samuels' testimony under the bus by saying that testing is subjective and not great in trial. Train wreck!

She keeps saying "I don't know what to say". I don't think that speaks well for her.

She needs to get good with computers !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"That would be true, but in addition....", "sure", "okay"
It's like a battle ALV is fighting not to answer using 'yes' or 'no'. If her expertise is relevant for her to render an opinion, what purpose does this approach serve? If ALV was my expert, I would want her to say 'yes, in my expert opinion'. She seems very unsure.

Alyce read a lot alot a heck of a lot.

Yep, you read a lot, Alyce.

Juan asks Alyce, "I'm asking about your opinion which can not be verified that we're here talking about today?"

I laughed out loud when she said "I'm not good w/ computers." The point went right over her head.

omg, this woman looks so clueless. It's like she doesn't understand the job she is in.

She's really "playing" the dumb card...does she really think she is making points..

Breaking News - ALV's brain is NOT a computer nor does she utilize a computer or computer program to assist her in her opinion. It is her opinion alone.

ALV should stop worrying where Juan is trying to make her "go" and just answer. Counseling is subjective. Why waste an hour on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member