trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is unreal! She perceives his questions as manipulative and threatening because of her extreme bias. She is desperately (and foolishly) trying to control this cross. Listen to her throw out "big" terms about DNA trying to one up JM and how quickly he made her look like a moron! Give it up! Sit back and answer the questions.

I love Juan Martinez as much as the next guy but he has to get going with this... he has GOT to get off of the Snow White thing...I have to admit I haven't really seen any big bombshells today. He has got to get tot he meat and potatoes of this Cross. The Jury doesn't want to deal with this woman for another week, I would bet money on that. Like I said, before I get bombarded with hate mail because I dare say something negative about Juan, he needs to step this up, change his methods in this cross with her as it is obvious she is NOT responding.

Why are you saying anything about a biodegradable substance? LOLOL!
She can't stand that her opinion is subjective and not objective. She's trying to convince us that her work is as certain as objective evidence measured against standards. What a crock.

Great! PSTD was subjective! She just threw Dr. Samuels under the bus!

ALV is making an azz out of herself because she's so defensive. She won't simply answer yes or no because she can't figure out where JM is going with a question. She just can't stand the thought of being one-upped. Totally arrogant, unbiased, and unqualified.

Counselor?

"I am a Psycho Therapist, Mr. Martinez."

"I am a Psycho Therapist, Mr. Martinez."

Alyce is not an expert in DNA, but she informs us that she has read about it.

I'm not a rocket scientist but I have been to Kennedy Space Center. Next stop: The Space Station! With me at the controls! To the moon, Alyce, to the moon!

Trained. Brain.
That just makes me laugh like a hyena!
:floorlaugh:

I am almost to the point where as much as I love Mr. Juanderful, I have to turn this off.

ALV is making my head explod!

Are you an expert? No but I played one on TV today....LOL!

Alyce says that if she's subjective, so what?

Other methods are somewhat subjective, too.

Translation: Everybody else does it, I get away with it everywhere else, so it's good enough for your jury.

Lol. Testing is only subjective when RS does it...

I'm gonna have a heart attack or a stroke as a result of the frustration I feel over this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really, but OOOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGG what a Pain in the A@#!

This is gonna take an ETERNITY!!! I'm concerned that someone on the jury is gonna scream out "Just answer the f'n question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Of course, they'd get kicked out but if it gets her reprimanded to do just that, it would be worth it!
One of the HLN "experts" just said he beleived this will go on all week. Goodness!!

"That is left to others with a higher degree than you?" I love Juan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member