trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce is not an expert in DNA, but she informs us that she has read about it.

She's making me cray cray! Why won't she just dang well admit she uses the continuum as her diagnosis. She said it a gazillion times on direct, but Juan can't get it outta her.

Lady you use your little sheet to diagnose people - ADMIT IT and stop messing about.

MOO

Mel

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I watched Snow White this weekend but I didn't see any stabbing or gun shots so I lost interest. #JodiArias

Her approach, not scientific. Subjective. And her own position is biased towards the female and against the male. On top of that she is being PAID by the defence to opine in this case.

If I have to listen to her much longer I am going to have to open a bottle of wine...it's 5 o'clock somewhere. I have come to realize she really DOES WANT TO SPAR with JM.

She seems a lot more interested in defending herself than being an expert witness hired to testify in a murder case.

She's a DV expert who doesn't know what psychologists do. :what:

I'm gonna have a heart attack or a stroke as a result of the frustration I feel over this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not really, but OOOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGG what a Pain in the A@#!

This is gonna take an ETERNITY!!! I'm concerned that someone on the jury is gonna scream out "Just answer the f'n question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Of course, they'd get kicked out but if it gets her reprimanded to do just that, it would be worth it!

The clutch on my car burnt out on I 40 near Benson North Carolina. The car is in the shop and they might be able to fix it sometime tomorrow afternoon. I am checked into a cheap motel that may or may not give me a disease.

And just in case I have not been tortured enough I have the TV tune to HLN where Alyce LaViolette won't even admit to ownership of the title of her snow white presentation.

Talk about malfunctions. She can't even answer a simple question without turning on the smoking mirror machine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Lol sorry your having such woes! Here's a big (((hug))) for you.

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias=======================

HA....they are scared chitless of Juan. :panic:

It came from my trained brain.........:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

he has to talk to her like she is 3 yrs old,just to get her to answer a question

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial 10m

Many tweeters voice their opinion that they wish Juan would move on from the questioning about the speech title. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I feel like sometimes it's hard to see where Juan is headed but he always gets to a meaningful ending to a line of questioning.

----

I hope the jurors are getting it. That's the most important bit. Hopefully the questions will reveal where they are at.

Psychotherapist?

What is that? Is this her made up profession, or is this really a thing?

Lol! Vinnie just said, "All right, let's pause it there, another exciting moment, we learn that Alyce LaViolette DID NOT talk to the seven dwarves in making her evaluation."

"trained brain" does that mean the jury won't understand because they don't have "trained brains"??!!?

INSULTING THE JURY!

I believe the term she's searching for is "drank the Kool Aid".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member