trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His "overreaction", judged by words on a screen.

Sorry, maam, Jodi is a LIAR and Travis had her number. He was justified in his anger. If he overreacted which is just YOUR opinion, perhaps that has something to do with Jodi's stalking that he mentioned in that email earlier? Context is what matters, right?

It seems to me that within the context of subsequent events, that Travis' reaction was not particularly extreme at all when you compare them to JA's...

Today, Martinez, in regards to the restaurant incidents he stated something about Mesa being pretty big, etc. However, I thought previously regarding the reason that Jodi went outside of Mesa to rent a car he hinted that was Mesa was fairly small and too many would people would recognize her. I saw Jodi react when he said this today. Did he contradict himself? I hope that I am wrong. :please:

I swear, whenever JM hits a key point and the camera pans to JA she gets this evil look on her face and her eyebrows raise in madness as if they are horns coming out of her head.

I agree the jury knows she's a liar, evidenced by some of the juror questions.
Jodie is under the false impression that she's
WINNING

tumblr_m3yyhrHk731qlhdj1.gif

AVL has no evidence that Jodi was abused beyond a few heated email exchanges for which Travis had justification for being ANGRY.

No text from any source that references any of the physical abuse allegations despite Travis apologizing in text for far more trivial things like cursing on the phone.

Text from the days in question (Jan 22nd for example) that speak of uneventful activities, like exchanging cars and depositing money.

Multiple stories given for the only physical evidence of physical violence -- the finger.

Her journals which contain indisputable fabrications, and when you look at her history of coverups through writing and voice (fake emails to dead Travis, fake voice mails, etc), her whole journal is becomes suspect.

Conclusion, AVL has nothing tangible for which to base her opinion on. Nothing. She's a phony -- driven by her gender bias.

She HAS no proof of any lies that Travis told. She has decided to place everything into whatever context that she sees fit, and that automatically makes Travis a liar. Because remember...she looks at CONTEXT! LOL.

I think in ALV's mind, if you have a /penjis', then you're a liar.

Watching HLN so I'm way behind but JM has skillfully pointed out that LV's gathering of information and opinion is flawed based on the written word. It is she who believed the one person that she personally interviewed. That would be Jodi Arias the known killer and liar.
Wait until JM gets to Arias' spoken word, specifically about the lack of evidence supporting the 'physical' violence ...

Gotta read this!!
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz2PubVhxzn

SNIPPED"
Arias’ attorney filed a second motion asking the judge to preclude any testimony regarding the weight capacity of the shelves inside Travis Alexander’s closet.
While on the stand, Arias testified she stepped on the shelves in an attempt to grab the gun she shot Alexander with.
During cross-examination, Martinez questioned Arias about how much she weighed and implied if Arias had stepped on the shelves it would not have held her weight.
The second motion indicates evidence was collected by the state on March 5, 2013 and the motion requests to preclude any and all evidence related to any weight assessments or testing on the shelving at the place of death.
The motion reveals the State took measurements of the closet and took pictures of the shelving unit which includes an image of someone “placing weight on and/or lifting up one of the shelves that is now situated within the closet.”
The second motion states “there has been no evidence that the shelves as issue are indeed the same shelves in the same condition, nor is there any evidence that the current shelving is supported by the same pins that were present on June 4, 2008.”
The judge did not address the second motion in court on Monday.

Court's not over yet on Monday.

If I were ALV right now I'd need some meds and a barf bag. She brought this stress on herself but it doesn't make me cringe any less and feel empathy for what she is going through. She made a huge error in judgment agreeing to testify in this case. She is what she is and it's being brought out on a thorough x-exam. I love it and I feel sick at the same time. Jodi was showing more emotion on this testimony than she ever did talking about killing Travis!!!!

You cannot tell me, and if you try to I won't believe it, that in those 44 hours, LV never caught Jodi in a lie, not once! She's good at lying, but she always ends up tripping herself up. I can't believe that LV got NO inkling that she was being lied to.

Today, Martinez, in regards to the restaurant incidents he stated something about Mesa being pretty big, etc. However, I thought previously regarding the reason that Jodi went outside of Mesa to rent a car he hinted that was Mesa was fairly small and too many would people would recognize her. I saw Jodi react when he said this today. Did he contradict himself? I hope that I am wrong. :please:

She went outside Yreka to rent the car. Yreka is small. Mesa is pretty big. No contradiction. :smile:

Oh come on, you don't really believe that do you? I don't. She knows full well, that Jodi is and has been a liar. She just doesn't want to admit it!

And that is key and it is obvious. Everytime he comes to something she doesn't want to admit too, she stops and gets this look on her face, then tries to back off.

She also looks to the defense a lot like she is asking for them to object.

Notice how DT isn't even looking at her this afternoon?

JM was brilliant after lunch! Hope you have a chance to watch it later. Enjoy the cookies!

Cannot wait to see it! Thanks so much to croakerqueen (i think the sp may be wrong) for her YouTube videos. Yes, fresh cookies on standby :rocker: Rose ...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23